Narutrix!

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hah, that was great - very well made and worth the watch. :)

Best answers
no neo i am not ur mother!!!
Matrix pwnage. Makes me wanna watch the real trailer. Go trinity sakura.

loved the beginning agents part. That's him, should we proceed, yes, remember, he's only human. WOAH YEAH naruto kick ass in that part, same with shika and neji.

Best answers
w00t that was sooo awesome... o_O

amazingly nice put together and everything was nice :D actually makes me wish naruto was narutrix :D that would own soo much :D haha

Best answers
it was cool and all but they didnt really stick like neo to just lee, dont get me wrong im no lee fan lol but im saying they should have planned it out a bit more and stuck each charectar with someone from teh matrix instead of making lee like neo in the beginning then sasuke in the end.....i can see what they were doing but meh it was still funny none the less

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wow, video editing genius. Two thumbs up.

Best answers
That was really well done, the animations matched up well with the sound from the trailer, kudos to this guy

Best answers
Well, for me it just runs the same thing again. and again. and again.

Does it, at any part, start an actuall video/something?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really good, i love it. :laff:

Best answers
Goten-son said:
it was cool and all but they didnt really stick like neo to just lee, dont get me wrong im no lee fan lol but im saying they should have planned it out a bit more and stuck each charectar with someone from teh matrix instead of making lee like neo in the beginning then sasuke in the end.....i can see what they were doing but meh it was still funny none the less
there's a note on the bottom of the page saying they are aware that lee changed to sasuke. Sasuke is neo in it, they jsut liked the shot of lee for hiya fellas.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Ninja in the Night thing was pretty funny.

The Narutrix thing was friggin brilliant... ending with the pile of Kage Bunshins getting flung off like the Smith clones... masterful. :laff:

Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
there's a note on the bottom of the page saying they are aware that lee changed to sasuke. Sasuke is neo in it, they jsut liked the shot of lee for hiya fellas.
i know, i was just statng my opinion

Best answers
Goddamn, I wish I could do video editing like that.

Damned funny, too, especially the "hiya fellas" bit at the start :laff:

Best answers
i loved that it made sakura to look like a "serious" person instead of a cry baby :p although there were that crying scene in it :/ but it was ok too :) its okay for a girl to cry once in a while.. just not in every episode :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom