let us guess: Teh Buddy System?!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well always, esf is creating new systems....and the forum community exists offcourse to guess how they work...so...let us guess!

I think the buddy system would work like this: as soon as ginyu gets low on hp, he can quickly change into a different model (aka, buddy...) so you can play further with that one

Another option is that as soon as you get the buddy(as a transform i guess) you can press a button and the buddy will appear infront of you and do his special attack

Best answers
I'll take a shot.

1. (havent tried with a friend yet) But combine beam attacks
2. Combine Melee Attacks (like maybe two guys beating on one?)
3. gain PL Boost or somehtign for saving your teammates
4. Somehtign to keep check of who is on your bad side/good side in teh free-for all.. (Think like ssx tricky)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sort of like marvel vs. capcom, where you press a button and it will switch characters =o or either for attacks those characters will jump in and perform one thing they know how to. i wouldn't want to fight ssj3 goku if i switch ginyu with guldo

Best answers
Maybe... The character has their buddy appear with them, and they stay together side-by-side. And they have added together battle power (which equals the BP of the main character, so 5,000,000 is +5,000,000 or 10,000,000 [x2] respectively).

Or maybe the buddy is a bot, like the Ice Climbers from Smash Bros Melee.

Best answers
Buddy System are like a Transformation

Start as guldo.. and last tranformation is ginuy ?
its simple ?
or ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ermmm no you start as ginyu, anyway, if they would stay side by side, it would be annoyin since it would be hard to see anything so that probably wont happen

Best answers
Sicron said:
you start as ginyu
real ?
what if i want to start as goku ?
do i get ginyu model anyway then ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this buddy system really is possible, then the ESF team should just reconstruct their Cell. Seeing that you're implementing Android 17 and 18 anyway, why not use them as Cell's primary transformation source? Before being able to absorb an android you'd have to get your PL to a certain high, let's say, and once this absorbtion occurs you'll just do a quick model swap, replacing Cell's first form with form 2. Just think of it... Cell's voice could change for each transformation. o_O

Best answers
I have a feeling that for the characters that have 'buddies', the ascend/descend button will be the buttons to switch between characters, and when you gain a good enough PL with ginyu/18, you can switch with more characters (that share the same ki/hp/pl as ginyu/18 for balanced purposes)

I wonder how close I am to getting it right :p

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they're making a mistake.

Why not give him three, and decrease his stats a little? Imperfect/Semi-Perfect/Perfect.
ummm dude lets play the counting game:

1st form cell -> 2nd form cell- 1

2nd fom cell -> final form cell- 2

2 transformations in total

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YEAH! Good job!??
<-- lost

Best answers
Maybe like in: you can select a buddy during teamplay, and then when he dies you get a rage bonus? (just like goku did with krillin, and gohan with #16)

Best answers
My guess is with imkongkong on this one. Since Ginyu doesn't have many attacks, attack 3 lets say, will have Guldo come in and do time freeze then sod off. Attack 4 will have Burter do blue comet then sod off. Etc. Im all for it if that's how it'll work.

Best answers
Shuyin said:
My guess is with imkongkong on this one. Since Ginyu doesn't have many attacks, attack 3 lets say, will have Guldo come in and do time freeze then sod off. Attack 4 will have Burter do blue comet then sod off. Etc. Im all for it if that's how it'll work.

Heheh, Sounds nice...shame it wont be like that, Never is how the Commuity thinks it will be.

Btw nice <b> Sig </b>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Satan.. They already made clear that there will be a buddy system.. It's quite likely that they get tag team attacks as well if you ask me.

Best answers
I didnt mean that there won't be one, I just meant I thought I wouldn't turn out as expected.

'Tis all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom