Berserk PS2 official US release!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.... isnt gonna happen, according to sammy studio's they have no intention of bringing the game outside of japan (thats ok, i imported my copy ^_^) but even so, when they bring out such lame games as they have lately, they should considder the huge fanbase berserk has in the us, and its growing, and that people just simply want to play this game!

if you want to express your view on this matter. tell sammy about it on their forum!!! weve even had some guy saying hes gonna stop switzerland producing chocolate, thus stopping SS getting their sugary treats!!

please, support this, its an awsome game, and deserves to be release in america at least, (preferably translated)

to see the game in action. go here i recomned watching trailer number 1, but if youve got time, watch them all. i can vouch first hand that the game in fact, rocks hard. especially the way if your fighting, and pull off a special move against certain bosses, itll start a short cinematic of both characters battling away... its simply awsome!!!

thanks all!!

(deliberately didnt link to sammy's site...dont wanna get beaten up for "advertising" another forum)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god damn you to hell for getting my hopes up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know im sorry :(

edit: but, if youve read the manga, get the game, it covers volumes 22 to 28, so its a fair chunk :) and it is REALLY worth it. and since youve read the manga, you can work your way round what goes on...

the duel between skull knight and zod = pwnage ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought the audience here was deaf about this game. I first saw the trailers to it when they sprung up at gametrailers.com ...

Well, I somehow knew that they wouldn't be releasing this in the US. But they might change their minds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom