free games

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well hi guys... today its ma birthday and i really get bored with no interesting game son my comp.... maybe some of you know any game wich is free... makes fun and maybe its big (size/mb) like ragnorock or something like that... maybe to play multiplayer too...
please help me ^^ :]

Best answers
ever try gunbound? it will have u addicted for about a month =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh... i forgot to add:
NO GUN GAMES!

reasons:
1.i dont want to play any shooting games at christmas and at the wartime
2. my parents dont want to somethin like that :p

Best answers
TryForce said:
oh... i forgot to add:
NO GUN GAMES!

reasons:
1.i dont want to play any shooting games at christmas and at the wartime
2. my parents dont want to somethin like that :p

actually its not really a shooting game, its kinda like worms more kiddie like though

www.gunbound.net

Best answers
theres kalonline this game is like ragnarok just tha its like realistic human charactors fighting monsters. pretty good graphics and you could choose a sword/bow/magic charactors
kalonline.com also its fREE

Best answers
fatz said:
theres kalonline this game is like ragnarok just tha its like realistic human charactors fighting monsters. pretty good graphics and you could choose a sword/bow/magic charactors
kalonline.com also its fREE
The Hell?! How come I've never heard about this game?! o_O
I must try it out :laff:
Just looked at the screen shots. Are you sure its free?! It looks way to detailed to be free o_O As in, really good graphics, almost Lineage2 style.

On Topic: Look here, for some free online games. I dunno which ones are good or bad.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mu online, its a bit old now and way whored but it was fun when i was into it, cant remeber the site so google it up, its a free mmo with like knights and elves and ****, no guns.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gunbound isn't really a gun game. It's kinda like.... It's hard to explain but I prefer Gunbound.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It plays kind of like Worms, except with little anime characters in goofy vehicles (instead of worms.) You only have one unit though, chosen from a bunch of units, each with 3 different kinds of attacks (1, 2, and special), who you level up and customize and crap by going into battles over and over with up to 7 other little anime characters in goofy vehicles.

It's ehhh. Really addictive at first until you realize the hours you're wasting to buy a rice hat for your little anime character... it just gets a bit repetitive and pointless after a bit.

Best answers
Hitokiri said:
It plays kind of like Worms, except with little anime characters in goofy vehicles (instead of worms.) You only have one unit though, chosen from a bunch of units, each with 3 different kinds of attacks (1, 2, and special), who you level up and customize and crap by going into battles over and over with up to 7 other little anime characters in goofy vehicles.

It's ehhh. Really addictive at first until you realize the hours you're wasting to buy a rice hat for your little anime character... it just gets a bit repetitive and pointless after a bit.
lol i used to play it daily for like a week then i got more curious on how to test my power and started uh hacking it lol i did the whole selling gifted items thing and everything it was great =) my great account got banned though so i had to bot a new one and get some good stuff back

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a q. Shall i register at games lick Gunbound or not?

Best answers
www.runescape.com
is quite a decent game seeing as it has close to or over a million players... not all active nowadays, but still bout 30000+ players online at a time, the full version of the game is 5$ a month tho

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Register gunbound and give it a try

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do somebody know how to make a ava and his own chara?

Best answers
i got 2 ragnarok free servers. I know free RO servers aren't "legal" if this gets deleted it's ok :)
Well as long as it's "ok" I guess I'll take care of these. If it isn't legal we don't want any part of it. Also try not to double post in the future. ~Boyster

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom