HELP!!Cant Play 1.2.2

Best answers
Some 1 please help me i cant download the patch off of esf-world, when i click download now the windows error report comes up and it closes. or a window comes up but the download doesnt start. my pop up blocker is off when i try this and i have Windows SP 2 if that helps.

Best answers
Hmm... I run SP2 and I have pop-up blocker active (pop-up blocker shouldn't block installs at all, so thats like.. very weird if it would, but it aint doing it for me).

I'll ask you, what is this Windows Error Report your talking about? Cuz if its a pop-up that actually says what went wrong, I might be able to help you.
Further, make sure the file isn't corrupt (partly downloaded, messed with w/e) Or try downloading it again.

Best answers
Its that message that comes up and asks if u want to send an error report or not you've probably gotten it before, it doesnt say what went wrong so it doesnt help at all. Its not the download cuz i cant even get to the download window sometimes.

Best answers
Thank you so much, i didnt kno u could download this from anywhere. can u also get any of those sprites that are on esf-world? thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom