Is ESF 1.3 Melee System gonna be better

Best answers
Well I know the ESF Team is working on adding somethings to the melee system, I just wanna know is ESF 1.3 melee gonna be similiar better or something near Zeq 2 melee system (I''m just really curious).

Here's how Zeq 2 gonna do there melee system
http://www.zeq2.com/about.php

So is it gonna be way better than this or something near it. I knowyou have a few of these in the game but will you try to make a melee system that we wouldn't suspect

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That doesn't tell how the melee system will be, that just tells what they do in dragonball z. From the looks of it, they have no plan on how to incorperate all of those things ingame into one system that works / is fun.

And from what I've heard, there will just be minor changes in the melee system for 1.3.

Best answers
I was looking around the forum a little there see if they can add all that stuff

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
none of that will be added. Melee will have a few tweaks, and more combos, that's about it. 1.3 is for transformations.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've heard somewhere that there also changing the simple melee in 1.3 up a bit. I could be wrong though

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i think they said they were increasing the distance you fly when you get hit by basic melee but i think thats really it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just because transformations are the main focus doesnt mean thats all thats going to be worked on

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Things have been planned, it's up to Joe if he wants to code in new things.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We'll from my view, I'm assuming the transformation part took a big chunk of the work-time of 1.3. I'm assuming that 1.4 will mainly be new forms of attacking and a whole lot of eyecandy.

You GOT to tell me how you made your signature picture True-Warrior..

Best answers
well its not mine my friend made this for me for my birthday and i made him one to say thank you for making me one, but the weird thing is I've tried to figure out how he got this but I dont know how and I'm good with sigs, all he told me is he used photoshop. I've been tried adobe photoshop its kinda hard to do in my opinion

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That doesn't tell how the melee system will be, that just tells what they do in dragonball z. From the looks of it, they have no plan on how to incorperate all of those things ingame into one system that works / is fun.
actually hybrid that is how their integrating their melee system if you notice on the little zanzoken thing it says it depends how long you hold the key so yeah thatll be interesting to see

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
none of that will be added. Melee will have a few tweaks, and more combos, that's about it. 1.3 is for transformations.
That's not all 1.3 is going to be. There are going to be new characters (From what I've heard) and a few tweaks to the melee system. There will probably be a few new maps as well.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theyre gonna need new maps at the speed im gonna be flying at the current maps are just not enough

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then whats the difference between 1.3 and EVM? why not play EVM? I mean, its all about transformations... tell me

also, are you gonna add more combos?
and.. can you make it so trunks sword is more controllable? like have an option so he can pull it out. AND, when trunks cuts someone in half, can u make them go in half and not just to pieces?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks doesnt actually cut them in half, when you watch the animation properly, you will notice that he makes multiple slice motions.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
You guys should keep up on posts by team members around here.

Public mentionings so far:
Buddy system, characters
and more than likely a great deal more. :D

Best answers
I went to this sitei forgot and it said ESF 1.3 IS COMING OUT IN JANUARY 5 SO DON"T BLAME ME IF IM WRONG o_o

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah uh, no. It wont be out January 5th, I promise you that. Also, the team told everybody 1.3 was transformations over a year ago and plans change. Yes, there will be new transformations. Yes, there will be new completely unrelated features and melee updates. Just be patient enough and eventually the team will start releasing information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom