ESF GIF

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though I have a thread about an animated esf flash movie, I have no idea when I'll have the amount of time to finish that....So just incase, I made this GIF based on what 1.3 is officially having and some of my own rules. Since the GIF moves too slow, ill just put it into swf format.
http://img148.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img148&image=esfstickscene13td.swf

dor

Best answers
ITS SO FUNNY IN AGOOD WAY ..I LOVE IT..

Best answers
Wow that was great. Your really good with animations.

Best answers
thats a really good just to show that it doesn't take detailed stuff to make it a great anime.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually based it on that one animation with the stick trying to get throught the door, if anyone knows what im talking about.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i think i do know what your talking about in any case that was an awesome clip but i might seem like an idiot asking this but if a persons actually blockin the spirit bomb can you use a kamehameha on them and push them back still?

Best answers
I think they should add that to esf 1.3 ex.
When vegeta was bsing the spirit bomb you should be able to add more power to it with a kamehameha or just turn your turbo on and boost it while he's blocking

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was an awsome clip.. and yeah thowing a kame at it or some beam to make the block harder would be cool.

you can kinda do that of its thrown back. then fire a kame at it and push it back.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, its not a gif, its a flash. Theres a difference. :)
Its pretty good though, you should submit it to newgrounds or something.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that part with the kamehameha vrs final flash powerstruggle thats exactly how it should look it doesnt just explode it engulfs them without exploding

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh I know it was a .swf, the GIF was too slow, so I changed it to a swf. and TRUST ME if I submit it to newgrounds, they would "blam" it for being 1) DBZ 2) stick.

And yes I added the blow up the spirit bomb part because I was going to make a suggestion about this in the suggestion thread, I originally made it for that, but I wanted to have fun with it. It was too long for suggestions, so i put it here.

Best answers
Looked good. kinda crazy, but that's the point i suppose.

As for the kame pushing the spirit bomb harder...I don't believe that works now, but it should work that way in 1.3 according the the PS pdf that was released a while ago.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True-Warrior15 said:
When vegeta was bsing the spirit bomb you should be able to add more power to it with a kamehameha or just turn your turbo on and boost it while he's blocking
I'm pretty sure that's already possible o_O

And the flash animation pwned :yes: :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
So just incase, I made this GIF based on what 1.3 is officially having and some of my own rules. Since the GIF moves too slow, ill just put it into swf format.
so then wouldnt that make it an esf flash instead of an esf gif? :scared:

as for the giflash itself i like the style though beams and stuff should be more detailed with alittle color or something

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that was pretty awesome, I like that it lacks detail and colour it kinda makes it look better. (I dunn how it just does)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom