The Matrix Online

Best answers
The Matrix Online, How many are going to get it?
And Post Why. or your reason you like it.
Me, cause its related to Matrix and everything you pretty much see in the movie you can do in the game, kinda.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i can fly in the game, ill consider checking it out (at a friend's house...).

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God NO! I played in the closed beta is it is just the biggest piece of garbage I have EVER played. I strongly suggest no one gets this game as it is a huge waste of time and money.

Best answers
Hsu said:
God NO! I played in the closed beta is it is just the biggest piece of garbage I have EVER played. I strongly suggest no one gets this game as it is a huge waste of time and money.
Of course Hsu is comparing it to WoW and he is right compared to WoW.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think mxo had the potental to be really good but totally lost it in its excecution

if they were smart what they would do is take city of heroes and convert that into matrix game its perfect and exactly what a matrix game should be like

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unfortunately the Matrix franchise is cursed and subsequently will never, ever, EVER have a good game attached to it's license, despite how easy it should be to make one.

Best answers
Iv seen the closed beta... And its pice of crap... But maybe they willl remake it ... Or something...

So il get it but i wont pay :D MUhahahahha....

Best answers
Got the Preorder and the beta. Holy cow. Recommended 1 gig of RAM. holy crap. I only have 800 megs of RAM or so, give or take and I lagged SOOOOOOOO bad. I could barely move. I've never seen a game be so computer hardware demanding before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom