i challenge you rocky

Best answers
alright rocky, i'll take you up on the offer you made in the bio section, you get the honor of being my first fight ;D

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I humbly accept your challenge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will ref this battle to the best of three rounds.

The venue would be a forest. In this forest will be animals, rivers, trees, practically anything that would appear in well, a forest. That is untill the sun is beginning to get too hot for its climate and sparks fire. Flames will erupt around you as the both of you battle for survival. Let the third round (or last) end with one of you emerging from the flames that was struct upon that given day.

You all know the rules, you may began.

Best answers
forgive anything i do wrong its my first match :), and now for some merciless taunting

I don't usually like to mix business and pleasure, but for beating donw someone like you i'll break that rule.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Forgive anything I do to you, you'll find mercy is not one of my strong points. Oh and don't worry, the pleasure of beating you down, will be all mine.

Best answers
Tolore makes some last minute checks on his equipment, “hmm, I wonder if these arrows will be enough to do anything to that beast… ah well, they’ll have to do” He slowly stand loading the arrows into the cross bow. He turns towards the twisted beast approaching from the tree and smirks. “Today’s a good day to spend your last moments in this plane, don’t worry I’ll end your misery."

Tolore launches into action before the Rocky has time to answer back, launching two arrows into the beasts shoulders and throwing a massive elbow blow into his stomach.

“Hmph that had to hurt him.”

Rocky just smirks as he rips the arrows out of his shoulders and snaps them in half.

“Crap, I knew I was gonna’ need some bigger arrows… what’re you up to now?” Rocky had raised his arms and dark energies started gathering around the whole area. “Hmph making things a bit darker isn’t going to work against me you demented creature.” Tolore Charges at Rocky, but before he lands another blow the darkness coalesces into a horrible creature that leaps straight at him. “What the hell was that!” Tolore Duck another charge of the creature, Rocky seems to materialize behind him and slams him. The force of the blow sends Tolore sliding across the ground right into a tree. Winded, Tolore stumbles to his feet, he opens his eyes just in time to see another one of the creatures leaps at him. Not having the time to dodge it he tries knock it out of the way. “what the hell! These things aren’t real.” He exclaims as his hand passes right through it. Quickly flipping a switch on his goggles changing to infrared mode, and prepares for the next attack from Rocky. “now where’d that bugger go… ah behind.” “TOO LATE, YOUR MINE” Rocky screams charging from the back. Just before Rocky’s fist reached Tolore’s neck, Tolore screamed. “You think I’ve survived all this time off gadgets alone, you underestimate me, KINETIC EXPLOSION.” A huge invisible force stops, and then repels Rocky straight back sliding across the ground and through several trees.

Rocky stands up slightly dazed shaking his head, through blurred vision he sees Tolore rush in a slam his palm into his stomach. “Hmph that puny hit is nothing compared to the pains I endured in hell.” Tolore laughs, “I don’t know what you endured through hell, but I intend to inflict as much damage as I can, KINETIC BOOST.” Launching both himself and rocky forward at incredible speeds, finally slamming Rocky into a rock. “Now to finish it, KINETIC BURST.” Tolore shouts as he blasts rocky straight threw the rock into a rock bank. Flicking off his goggles and smiling confidently Tolore says. “ Heh I don’t care what you’ve been through that’s a knock out blow to be proud of.” “I see you understand nothing of what hell truly is, I shall give you a small taste.” Tolore looks up in surprise as a huge ball of dark energy flies straight towards him. “Oh crap, I can’t stop it” He cries out and raises his hand, but his kinetic burst can’t stop the attack. Pushed slightly to the side The dark energy ball slams right into Tolore’s left arm, Dark energy crackles sending Tolore sprawling.

Hacking and coughing barely getting to his knees, “What in the world was that, a direct hit would have utterly destroyed me, I can barely move my arm.” “That was just a taste of the pain I’m about to inflict” Rocky smirks and sinks his teeth into Tolore’s neck. Wincing in pain Tolore slams his Palm into the ground sending his energy straight into Rocky, stunning him. Running off into the woods a bit to catch his breath Tolore mutters “Crap, I don’t know if I can finish him at this rate, its getting late in the day too, soon this heat’ll start setting off some fires.” “you can’t escape that easily, your little trick won’t hold me much longer.” Rocky roars. “He’ll be coming after me again, I need time, I guess I can use these.” Tolore hurls smoke bombs all over the area and runs to find some cover.

edit: paragraph breaks to make it easier to read

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky walked through the lush green forest with a scowl on his face, his long black cloak dragging through the underbrush. The chirping of the birds, the rushing of the nearby river and the calls of the nearby animals, all made him sick.
“Nature… I see nothing pleasurable about it.” As Rocky continued along his path a sudden thought came to his mind.
“My Lord would be pleased were I to destroy this haven for creatures.”

WHOOSH!

Rocky snapped back to reality as an arrow hit a tree directly in front of him, only barely missing. Staring into the endless green of the forest, Rocky looked out for his attacker. “There!” Rocky smiled as he located Tolore who still had the crossbow in his hands.

“Damn it! I missed,” Tolore cursed his mistake knowing full well his surprise card had been played and lost. Certain he would have to confront the Demon, face to face, Tolore stepped out from hiding.

“Those things can be dangerous... if used in the wrong hands.” Rocky mocked, pointing to the crossbow in Tolore’s hands.

“Mock me all you want Demon, but your time has come, my Employers have promised me a great deal of money for your head.”

“Employers? Stop sounding like you’re important, who would hire an assassin as worthless as you?”

Tolore looked stunned “Is he just playing around? Or does the death of all those villagers mean nothing to him?”

“I have no time to teach a fighter of your pathetic stature how to fight, consider this a friendly warning. Stay out of my way, Bounty Hunter and I will spare your life.”

As Rocky turned to leave, Tolore shouted. “So the lives of those you killed mean nothing, the men, the women, you didn’t even spare the children. You want to know my employers? They are the surviving villagers from the border town you ripped through on your way here and I will not stand idly by and let the murderer go free!”

Rocky turned back with a smile “This one has spirit.” Rocky thought, “I will enjoy crushing it.”

“Oh, I remember now, that poor village on the outskirts, they were dying from hunger, their crops had withered, and their water supply was drained. I did them a favour by taking their lives. Now they will no longer suffer.” Rocky smiled, picturing his victims, once bitten by him, they were doomed to spend eternity in hell. They didn’t know the meaning of suffering.

Rocky smiled moving towards Tolore, “And now you will join them.”

SNAP!

Concealed in the underbrush was a tripwire placed earlier by Tolore. Rocky swore as the wire triggered a trap which sent several arrows shooting out. In a desperate defensive manoeuvre, Rocky crouched to the floor. His cloak draped over him. Then… silence.

“Now that wasn’t so hard.” Tolore thought as he slowly edged over to Rocky. Then… with an almighty roar, Rocky rose from the ground and stretched his huge body. The black cloak fell to the floor in shreds along with many arrows as Rocky revealed his awesome figure. The rising sun glinted off his dirty metal wings. Truly he was an awesome creature.

“A worthy trap, young fighter, but these metal wings do more than give me the gift of flight.” Rocky flexed the huge wings; Tolore looked on and saw a few broken arrow heads embedded in the metal.

Rocky winced in pain as he discovered and removed a stray arrow from his side. “It seems however, that these wings don’t shield me from all attacks. I commend you, not many fighters can say they’ve spilt my blood. However, it would seem that the day is growing late and I have run out of time and patients, this fight will end now!”

Rocky launched himself at Tolore. The large demon’s speed caught Tolore off guard.

“He’s so…fast.”

Unable to move in time Tolore was caught with a punch to his mid section, followed by a knee to the chin. Rocky continued his onslaught with a series of punches to Tolore’s solar plexus; Rocky ended the devastating combo with a swift tail whip, sending Tolore flying into a nearby tree.

“And now you pitiful mercenary, you understand what you’re up against. Rocky smiled, “It’s so hard to find a challenge these days.” Rocky thought as he turned to leave.

“Wait!”

Confused Rocky turned back to face Tolore who had miraculously picked himself up after the combo.

“I’m not done yet.”

“I must praise you for being able to stand, that alone puts you in a different class. However, it won’t be enough to save you.”

Rocky once again leapt at Tolore with awesome speed.
“I’ll let you fool me once Demon, but attacking with the same move again, I have you scouted.” Tolore thought, quickly formulating a plan.

Just as Rocky swung with his first punch, Tolore sidestepped the Demon. Rocky, was caught off balance and found him self defenceless.

“Gotcha!”

KINETIC BOOST!

Tolore felt the energy gathering at his feet and with a flash he was launched at Rocky, the speed, generated by the boost, made his punch a lot stronger, he struck at Rocky’s already wounded side. Rocky hollered with pain. The force of the blow sent Rocky sliding along the forest underbrush.
As Rocky painfully got back to his feet, He stared in amazement at the crater left behind by Tolore’s attack.

…But where was he? Rocky looked all around the forest but was unable to locate the mercenary.

Then… it dawned on him.

“Above…?”

Rocky sidestepped just as Tolore was about to connect with a flying fist. But Tolore didn’t let up, swinging with lefts, rights and the occasional kick, Rocky was unable to mount any kind of offensive.

“No good, he’s not letting up, I need a break to switch the momentum.”

But there was no break. Tolore was relentless, a fire burnt in his eyes as he pictured the massacred village, and the Demon responsible.

…Suddenly, a gap, Rocky, used the free second to forward flip out of immediate danger. Turning back to face Tolore, he smiled.

“So you’re not as pathetic as I originally thought. However your mediocre skills will not save you.”

Tolore felt his rage swell as he continued his assault. Rocky however, was ready this time, matching blow for blow. Tolore swung with a right fist to the head which Rocky easily ducked, then countered with a left fist to the gut, Tolore spun away from the punch and swung with a right heel kick. Rocky caught the kick and flipped Tolore into the air. Tolore showed superb agility as he landed perfectly on the floor and launched himself back at Rocky with a left fist. This proved Tolore’s downfall, Rocky sidestepped the attack and grabbed Tolore from behind.

“Now, you are mine!”

Rocky bared his sharp fangs and bit down hard on Tolore’s neck, injecting the poison of the devil’s curse. By the time Tolore struggled free it was already too late. Tolore only had a short time before the poison would take effect and literally drain his energy.

Rocky smiled. “Let’s make this a bit more interesting.” Turning around and targeting a patch of dead grass, Rocky unleashed some of his dark energy, which instantly ignited the grass. With the temperature as it was, the fire would soon spread and engulf the entire forest. Rocky thought back to the chirping birds and nearby animals as he smiled.

“Death…for all.”

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rocky you loose cuz of that post in the "sig thread"... so... Torlore wins both rounds cuz i say so!!!!

nah i'm kidding.
Rocky takes this round because it flowed very good and I enjoyed reading it. Torlore, you'res wasn't as detailed. I understand this is your first, and you did a very good job for your first round. But it just wasn't enough ;)

Begin with round 2...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol I thought you were serious for a second :eek:. I'll get mine up by tomorrow

Best answers
lol i'll post mine today or tommorow(or should i say today or later today lol), i almost hope i lose because i'm leaving for arizona on wednsday.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tolore slowly hefted himself off the ground with a groan.

“The bastard bit me. What kind of pathetic attack was that?”

Rocky smiled as he watched Tolore sort his thoughts, knowing full well at this very moment toxins were spreading throughout his body, draining the very life energy out of him.

“What’s the matter, assassin? Did you just realise you have no chance?”

“I’ll never lose to a fiend like you!”

It was at this moment that Tolore noticed the fire.

“What…have you done?”

“Oh, this?” Rocky mocked, “It was too green, and it hurt my eyes.” A wide grin appeared on Rocky’s face.

A mix shock and anger spread over Tolore’s face, “Truly he is a demon.”

“You…you have no respect for anything at all!” Tolore said, brimming with rage.

Rocky clearly sensed Tolore’s anger and continued his taunts.

“If you’ve got a problem with me, stop me.”

After saying this, Rocky targeted another patch of dried moss and instantly lit it with his dark energy. Tolore stared in disbelief as the lush forest began to burn all around him.

“That’s it Demon! No more games!”

Tolore went into deep thought as he focussed his energy. Rocky watched with curiosity as Tolore seemed to split into two, the second body lasted for a split second, as Tolore almost seemed to pull himself together. Not willing to let Tolore have a second wind, Rocky attacked. Moving with extreme speed Rocky swung at the mercenary.

SWOOSH!

Rocky’s hit should have levelled Tolore but somehow, Tolore had disappeared and avoided damage. Rocky turned to see the mercenary standing behind him smiling. Rocky turned and punched again, but still came up short. Turning around he found Tolore smiling yet again. “What is this, how is he so fast?” Aggravated Rocky turned and unleashed a series of punches and kicks, however Tolore moved with such swiftness that not one attack connected.

“Impossible. Nobody is that fast.”

Rocky exploded with anger, punching even harder and faster but still the mercenary evaded everything. Losing his temper Rocky swung with his tail. The attack seemed to go right through Tolore.

“But that means…”

KINETIC BURST!

Rocky turned to be greeted by the real Tolore and his kinetic boost attack, the force of the blow sent the Demon reeling into a fallen tree. Tolore continued his assault as he leapt at the fallen Demon and unleashed a series of punches and kicks. Rocky still stunned from the kinetic boost was left powerless.

“And now Demon…I’ll take your head.”

Tolore pulled from a long blade from his leather pants. Lifting the blade high in the air he planned to end the fight there.

ARGHHH!

Tolore dropped the blade and clutched the bite on his neck. Rocky sensing his chance quickly rolled out of the way. Breathing heavily Rocky got back to his feet. Looking at his surroundings Rocky saw how his fire had spread. The heat generated by the fire reminded the Demon of his new home. Rocky found pleasure in the thought of hell on earth.

As the pain from his wound lessened Tolore rose back to his feet. “I now see the brilliance in that attack; if I’m to stand much chance I’m going to have to finish this right now.”

As Tolore prepared to attack once more he found that suddenly his world had turned dark. Soon not even the raging fires were able pierce the endless blackness.

“Tolore come here.”

Tolore turned to see the face of his father calling him.

“Come on we haven’t got all day, they say bandits roam this desert.”

“Tolore resisted every urge to go with his father.”

“No. This can’t be…you’re dead!”

“Don’t be silly,” Tolore’s father encouraged. We’ve got to get moving.

BANDITS TAKE COVER!

The shout gave Tolore a shock as he quickly followed his father into a nearby carriage. Tolore’s father hid him under some blankets as gunshots were heard overhead. Then…silence. The seconds felt like hours, as Tolore waited for his father, too scared to step out of the carriage.

“What if he’s hurt? What if he needs my help?”

Tolore could no longer bear the pain of waiting, summing up all his courage he opened the door of the carriage where he met his greatest shock.

“FATHER NOOOOOO!”

Tolore wept at the site of his father’s corpse.

As Tolore sat huddled beneath a tree Rocky loomed overhead.

“It looks like my technique is having its effects.”

Rocky picked up the helpless Tolore with one hand. Then using his long tail he smacked the hapless mercenary into the ground. The spell broke. Tolore woke with a start. His father was gone, the carriage was gone even the desert had disappeared. All replaced by the horrors of the burning forest courtesy of Rocky. Tolore slowly got back to his feet, his neck throbbing.

“I will fight you till the end.” Tolore stated. The emotion gone from his words

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

Tolore and Rocky ran toward each other, their fists drawn back.

BOOM!

The shockwaves from the collision sent out ripples of air fuelling the raging fire. Rocky swept the ground with his tail, tripping Tolore. As Rocky attempted a punch Tolore rolled from harm causing Rocky to shatter a stone. Tolore leapt back to his feet and began unleashing a punch combination. Rocky defended the attack and launched a combo of his own which Tolore avoided. Exhausted, both fighters stepped back for a breather.

“Impossible, my curse should have weakened him enough by now. How is he still able to fight with so much spirit?”

It was then that Rocky realised that Tolore was running on a different kind of energy. Staring deep into Tolore’s eyes he saw a burning desire for revenge.

Rocky’s eyes flickered black as he began communicating with the Devil

“Rocky… This one is strong; he could be useful, if… he were turned.”

“Master, surely you don’t mean that, this mortal possess no power.”

“You will do as you are commanded!”

“Yes…Master.”

“It seems that I have received new orders, for some reason my Master sees something in you that I cannot, however my position is not to argue. Join us, you have no other option.”

“I’ll never join your kind. You can tell your master that I decline.”

Rocky’s eyes lit up with rage.

“How dare you disrespect The Devil? He offers you a position by his side where you will reach all new levels of strength and power and you decline?”

Tolore looked at Rocky. Dead serious

“I was right about you then, you are a pitiful weakling. At least now I’ll get to feed.”

A smile appeared on Tolore’s face.

“You’ll have to catch me first.”

KINETIC BOOST!

Tolore’s ki gathered at his feet, launching him into the air. This time, he would end it…But then.

ARRGHHH!

The pain of the Devil’s curse shot through his whole body ending the attack in an instant. Rocky smiled, the time was now right, he would finish this disrespectful human now…
Rocky began concentrating all his dark energies, his body glowed a dark purple as he summed up his power. Concentrating the power into his right arm and down through to his palm, Rocky created the Unholy Ball.

“This time human, you won’t get back up.”

Rocky held out the tiny purple ball and threw it at Tolore. Barely able to move, Tolore could only attempt to shield his vital organs.

…

Rocky stood over the fallen Tolore, blood poured from the wound in his chest. Rocky’s magnificent dark figure loomed over the burning forest background. His red eyes glowed at the site of his latest victim. In Tolore’s last moments of consciousness he mourned those he failed to avenge.

“…I’m sorry…Father.”

Best answers
Tolore gaped for only a few moments as the fire spread throughout the forest, but he quickly returned his mind to the fight.

"this fire can hurt you just as much as it does me monster, don't think that puny bite finished me."

“We’ll see about that mortal, I can see you weakening as we speak.”

For a few seconds they both stared at each other with great focus, blazing leaves floating towards the ground. Rocky made the first move lunging forward, tail flashing like lightning right towards Tolore’s head. “a hit” Rocky smirked too himself, his eyes bulged in surprise, and he fell to his knees clutching his stomach.

“What I missed, no human should be able to move that fast, especially not in t hat condition.” He saw Tolore rushing in for another attack. “I wont be so careless this time, I’m ready for you.” Rocky leaped forward fist flying to clash with Tolore’s attack. Tolore seemed to wink out of existence, unable to stop the force of his punch he stumbled forward. Then the real attack came, Tolore unleashed a powerful axe kick slamming Rocky’s face straight into the ground.

“What’s going on, he should be slowing down from my poison, but he’s become unbelievably fast. This can’t be real.” Then it struck him, “that must be it, the first one is some kind of trick, a feint.” Rocky turned, and prepared a counter attack.

Tolore smirked as he rushed in for the next attack. “I’ve got this oaf on his toes now, he can’t keep this up for long. hmmm the technique is taking way more energy than it usually does, maybe it’s just because I haven’t used it in a while.” Tolore blinked forward with a roundhouse kick, and then fired a straight punch right to Rocky’s face. Rocky nonchalantly grabbed Tolore’s fist an inch away from his face and grinned evilly.

“I’ve figured out your little trick, quite clever, I’m sure It works wonders on your normal prey, but I’m something a cut above the rest.”

“Crap, this things not only smart, he’s got some instinct in him too, and I’m getting more and more tired.” Tolore rubbed the bite marks on his neck. “I hope if these things are what’s making me tired, they don’t work too fast, I’ve got to finish this while I can.”

“you may have stopped my fist but that doesn’t mean you can rest easily.” Tolore clicked the side of his wrist, an arrow shot out of his sleeve right into Rocky’s forehead. Rocky released his grip stumbling backward clutching is head.

“Crap, only a glancing blow, oh well I’ve got him now.”

Before Rocky could catch his balance, Tolore grabbed his arm and twisted it into a lock. “I’ve got you now!” Tolore screamed and started slamming his knee into the twisted creature stomach. Rocky Screamed with rage and tries to escape, but pain shoots up his arm. “You may be some kind of weird creature, but that’s a human arm and there’s no way your getting out of this lock.” Rocky starts struggling even harder, thrashing and screaming in anger. With a loud crack Rocky finally threw off Tolore, and glared at him with hatred.

“What the hells wrong with you, you broke your own arm just to get out of the lock, you just won’t quit will you?”

Rocky glared at Tolore. “This mortal is giving me way more trouble than I expected, I’m gonna have to use the sword. Even with this broken arm I should be able to swing it fast enough to hit him in his state.” Still glaring Rocky held out his uninjured hand and slowly a huge sword began to emerge from the ground. “Alright mortal, this sword signifies the end of your life, repent now before I send you to my master.” With that he swung the huge sword straight down at Tolore. Nimbly rolling to the side Tolore manages to avoid the blow.

“Ha, after that you didn’t even hit me, all talk and no…” Tolore was cut off as Rocky pulled the sword sideways, shoving Tolore through one of the burning trees with the blunt end of the sword. Rocky fell to his knees from the effort of swinging such a huge sword in such an odd way. “Finally, that had to put him down, this time.” Rocky pushed himself up with the blade, letting it sink into the ground, and limped towards Tolore. Tolore was in bad shape, the sleeves on his coat were burning, and the lower half of his face was horribly burned, he barely looked conscious. Rocky lifted him up level with his face. “To have to use such measures against a mere human, you were far more powerful than I could have imagined, but humans have limits, no matter how hard you try to surpass them. Learn that lesson in whatever afterlife you go to.” Rocky said, raising his tail and leveling it with Tolore’s head.

“I can’t let it end like this, I’m fighting for the good of people, I can’t let this monster destroy me.”

“I CAN’T GIVE UP, I WON’T LET YOU WIN!”

“Your far too battered and weakened, you have nothing left, die!!.”

Tolore slammed his head into Rocky’s. Rocky’s eyes bulged in surprise from such a primal attack. Before he could react Tolore brought his head down again, and again. Rockies eyes began to blur, pain seared through his skull. “How this should be damaging him just as much as me.”

“I can’t lose, just one more strike!!” With these last thoughts Tolore brought his head down with tremendous force. Rocky folded to the ground, eyes rolling up as he fell into unconsciousness. “I’m too weak, I can’t finish him, hopefully the fires he started will do it for me.” Tolore started ambling towards the exit of the forest, his vision marred by the blood flowing freely from his forehead. “I can barely move my legs and my arms are too horribly burned to even wipe the blood from my eyes, can I even make it out alive myself.” Taking the last few steps out of the forest, he lapsed into unconsciousness, trees collapsing behind him as the forest continued to burn to ashes.

Best answers
well i'd like to see the results of this before i head to arizona, but i doubt it'll happen hopefully i'll have some kind of internet connection while i'm their. Good fight in advance rocky, i hope my second entry was much improved from the first. may the best post win.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it was much much better since last round. One thing I'd like to tell you should this go into a third round is to focus your tenses. Sometimes you write in past tense and sometimes present. Imo its much easier to write in past tense but whatever you choose make sure you stick with it throughout.
Good fight :yes:

Best answers
lol, thats a problem thats plagued me since about 6th grade, i don't know how i i got it in my system.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do it too sometimes, basically when you preview the post, you read it a few times to get as many errors and typo's out. With a bit of practice I think you can do really well.

Best answers
heh thanks, well i'm off to bed, try to get as much sleep in as possible before i have to wake up for my fligh(i hate flying), i'll probobly check in here before i leave though, see how it went(assuming ice judges it by then).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok well its been a week since the last round and still no sign of Ice Man.

So I'm requesting a temporary fill-in ref to come in and judge the round.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
*steps in*

I've read both matches and liked the flow of rocky's better.

I'm not much of a grammar nazi or anything when I ref, but tolore needs to work on the tenses, sticking to one tense makes it easier for the ref to focus on your story.

Rocky takes round 2 and the match. Great job. You can perform the fatality if you wish. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off, good fight, you improved heaps from the first round and with practice you'll only get better
Secondly, don't take this personally but you're the first person I've been able to fatalize so I'm gonna do it :devgrin:

--------

Rocky’s figure looked impressive as he loomed over the top of the burning background. Rocky smiled as he stepped toward the fallen Tolore. Blood poured from his wound like water from a faucet. Rocky effortlessly lifted Tolore from the ground; his hand was firmly placed around Tolore’s neck.

“I warned you to not get involved assassin, and now look what you’ve gotten yourself into.”

Rocky’s words were in vain, Tolore, overcome with pain was no longer able to hear the Demon’s words.

“Pitiful, You weren’t even worthy enough to be called a challenge.”

Rocky lifted Tolore higher. With his other hand he extended his fingers and rammed them right through Tolore’s body. Tolore spat blood as Rocky’s hand impaled his body. Tolore looked down at the Demon. His vision had blurred.

“You’ll…pay…for this.”

Tolore’s body sank. The mercenary had passed on.

Rocky smiled staring at his catch. Curling his arm inward and towards his mouth Rocky dug his fangs into Tolore’s neck, feeding on the fresh blood. When he was satisfied, Rocky let go of his prey. His mouth was stained with blood. Suddenly a thought came to Rocky.

“Foolish villagers, they hired this man to kill me.”

Rocky smiled as an evil thought came to his mind. Turning to the corpse of Tolore, Rocky reached for Tolore’s head and effortlessly removed it from the body. Rocky picked up the head and the body and took flight; he was heading for the border village.

Outside the village Rocky placed a long wooden stake into the ground. On top of the stake, Rocky placed Tolore’s head. He then took the body and walked to the church. Rocky dared not step in the church, instead he climbed to the steeple where a giant cross stood, signifying the glory of the Christian church. Rocky smiled as he begun nailing Tolore’s decapitated body to the cross.

“This will teach those foolish villagers.”

Suddenly, Rocky heard a scream.

“It has begun.” Rocky said, chuckling to himself.

The screams were contagious as more and more villagers gaped at the desecration of their church and of Tolore’s body.

Rocky admired his handiwork from above. Chaos and Fear were his weapons. Today, he had created both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom