ESF 1.2.3?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What is this? And why isn't it advertised here?

From what I understand, it just gives esf_arrival and a gero fix to people. Do we need the whole file?

BTW, its at esf-world.com

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea shouldnt it be advertised on esf's main page if its an official patch? maybe it will be posted up soon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it was finished, just esf-world got it out the door faster than the esf webpage, I guess. It is an official patch.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is there a wait when you go to download the patch? That just discourages people not to get it.

Best answers
I think we'll see a post soon. Early christmas prezzy from esf :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shuyin said:
I think we'll see a post soon. Early christmas prezzy from esf :D
And a great one it is :D Cant wait to try it. But ill put a label on it "Dont open till x-mass" :laff:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does this mean we won't be able to play at a 1.2.2 server if we have the 1.2.3 patch?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid said:
Does this mean we won't be able to play at a 1.2.2 server if we have the 1.2.3 patch?
well i think it just says 1.2.3 if it only fixes gero and adds arrival then there is no nead to change the client.dll but you can still try to join a 1.2.2 server whit this patch ;)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid said:
No. There are no extra bug fixes or any coding changes that come with 1.2.3. It fixes an older map (esf_gero), and adds 2 new ones to the repertoire - esf_gero_night and esf_arrival. If you don't get 1.2.3 right away, it shouldn't affect you joining any servers.

*Added*:
Also, the main release thread about 1.2.2/1.2.3 is still up - please keep all questions/comments/discussions about this new patch in there.

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=51331

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom