If anyone could help me !!

Best answers
Hy I've played esf beta 1.2.2 and i found that the bots does a wierd combo that can't be blocked when he takes me to advance melee i did that combo a few times but i don't know realy how its done if anyone will be so kind to help me please reply.

Best answers
Well no one can tell you the combos, I can only tell you that there are 2 and if you want to block them just make sure you get all the arrows right.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, just ask people in-game. Be like "yo can you tell me the combos" they aren't hard to figure out. You need to be good at Adv. Melee to do it though. Some people will be *******s and tell you to read learn them on your own, others (myself) will just flat out tell you if they aren't busy.

Best answers
I just wanna know them because i have a friend who only uses beams,disks,lasers but dosen't use very much melee and i am very good at melee,adv melee but i just can't figure out those combos

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well suggest you ask someone, i also suggest you take that Wall paper out of yoru sig, it's too big you'll get into trouble.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
well suggest you ask someone, i also suggest you take that Wall paper out of yoru sig, it's too big you'll get into trouble.
i'll try to find someone who will tell me those combos or at least give me a clue an about the wallpaper is it better now?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it should be below 600 x 200 pixels and 200kb filesize, which it still isn't i'm afraid.

the goku gif needs to have something done to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom