help about combo!!!

Best answers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i need help!!!!
i was confuse about the avd melee option
... i mean some time when i rush to people and hit him, i usually press mouse one and i have to press the direction....
when i just did it one ..... i mean sometime it just like a combo when two people head up.
somemore i can get it what is mouse3?
it is just only mouse 2(special attack)
i saw from someone say that while they hit people with certain direction then they will hit their enemy up and automatic tp up and hit it down.....
is that true ??
can u guy teach me how to do that ?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O I'm not sure if I'm speaking for everyone on the forum when I say this but WHA????????

By the title I'm gonna assume you want to know the hidden combo's if thats the case then I can't tell you because we're not allowed to spread them over the forum. If you're nice, then maybe someone will tell you while you're playing. If you're asking for something completely different then please say it again but more clearly.

Best answers
Dev Sibwarra said:
this is when they scripted it. it is lame and for me it is like cheating
at least i know there is hidden combo.....
and at least give me some hint how to do that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spam directions and you'll figure it out. :p
If someone wants to keep doing one combo over and over again, which a lot of people seem to do, it is going to be extremely easy to dodge.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
There is a forum rule that no combos will be given over the ESF forum...as for Mouse3, it is the mouse wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom