Your favorite fight you read/participated in.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have to say how the rumble is going right now, and the pontential it really has.

I enjoy basically all my fights, and to go a little off-topic... expect the next 2050 very soon.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favorite by far is Karrde vs. Magus starring lord Timberlake. Close second is the rumble.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't really been here long so I don't know many fights but I enjoyed all of Cuc's fights. His detail is fantastic.

My best fight was with Kelesk, It was my first fight too so it has special significance that I managed to pull the win.

Best answers
\o/ prozzeh om hof teh bestest evar pewp fest in he posteh ;o~~~
GMO

Best answers
i have 2 favs
1) Ice-man vs The Muffen man
2) Cuc vs smith

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I enjoy any of the fights that contain the more well-versed participants...

Cuc, Engar, Hwoarang...all my rumble cohorts are all my favorite fighters. Above all else I like Engar's work the most--he keeps pulling out these twists, keeping us all guessing and keeping things pretty crazy in the rumble.

The rumble is my only real fight--so it's my favored one by default. But the fight in the Model section of the forum between me and Arthos that never happened was slated to be the best fight ever--cameos by Smo and all his models were included.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is that sarcasm I detect?

I'd also have to say that the venue Cuc gave Kelesk and I is very entertaining to work with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My fight with Valeska...I had a one day limit for coursework so I just printed out my rounds and handed them in...got a 'B' for it which is nice...and if he posts his round it may even get finished!

Best answers
Gee Magus, how about that fight I had with you that you never finished? I loved that one. :S

I mean that seriously. My first round was made entirely out of **** (true story!) but my second round was my personal favourite, only a certain Magus shaped opponent didn't bother to oppose me a second time. >_<

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
:O I remember that! It was when I hit one of those busy moments in my life, Hmm...if you're up to it we can go at it again..but I have mounds of fights to do that I have to postpone for a very long time due to a recent move... >_<

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have to say my favorite I took part in was my very first fight with Magus. We both had no clue what we were doing. I look back on it now and then to see how bad we were.

I did enjoy judging El Diablo de Verde VS. The Scottish Smasher(Cucumba VS Engar) quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom