✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never got to finish my fight :O!

I wanna fight someone ;o

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You wanna fight someone? I'm your someone. Lets see what you got.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will judge this event.
-

Majin Dream, you died and confusingly went to Hell. Upon arriving in Hell, your told it was all a mistake by your gaurdian angel, who appears out of no where, and sais that you were supposed to go to Heaven. Just as your about to take the portal that goes up to Heaven, Rocky comes out of no where and knocks you out. Your gaurdian angel, obviously no match for such a highly respected demon, flees in terror. Later on, you wake up in a dungeon, amongst other people who seem to have shared the same fate. They dub themself, "Heaven's Lost or Missing Souls" or "Hloms" and you find yourself accepting this title. You don't know how, but your only inhibition is to escape Hell.
-

Rocky, capturing another hapless Hlom made Lucifer happy. But, he is weary that the Hloms will soon revolt and/or try to escape. They number in the thousands, so it's a constant thought in your mind. You have lowly demons gaurding the dungeon, but your still uneasy about the whole situation.
-

I expect each post to be extremely detailed, and to flow well. As usual, it's the best of 3. Good Luck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're pathetic, the only reason I accepted this challenge is because I felt like an easy one, even as we speak, #esf is laughing at you for making this challenge. Hwo says good luck, I say you need it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft0rz Rawky are teh nuhb cuz he don't no how to use Donkeh Punche o/

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guess I go now? ;o

Majin dReAm (MD): "Whoah a dungeon secksy o/"

MD:"OMG A DEMON"

MD:"Die Demon"

Rocky(R):"I don't think so pathetic human."

R:"I just owned your so called guardian and now you!"

Rocky start's to charge at MD and put's his fist up and punches MD into a wall.

MD:"Ow that hurt, it's serious time now!"

MD Start's to charge at Rocky and tries to kick Rocky in the face but he put's his hand on my foot and guard's it from getting kicked.

MD leap's backward before Rocky make's his next move.

Rocky run's forward at MD agian and sweep kick's him while MD Lay's on the ground.

R:" I told you, you're very weak just give up.."

MD:" No, I won't give up!"

MD Get's up and punches Rocky in the face.

After MD Punche's Rocky, Rocky get's mad and a Light thing is shining at his hand.

Rocky Charges at MD Extremely fast at MD and Punches MD to the wall.

MD Got up and started to get furious now.

MD Run's at Rocky extremely fast also, and Punches Rocky almost out of the dungeon.

R:"That's enough.."

Rocky charges at MD and begin's to fight.."

R:"Time to say bye bye"

Rocky start's to step forward, So does MD.

They begin to be Face to Face.

Rocky attack's with the first punch, Hitting MD in the chest lightly, Even though taking affect alot. MD Start's to also Punch Rocky furiously in the Chest,Arm,Face,Leg's.

Rocky is weakend. MD start's to Charge at Rocky but Rocky used some weird Power Up moved so he's recharged agian.

MD and Rocky are Face to Face once agian.

MD and Rocky are very mad and they're taking it seriously now.

Rocky Lift's his left fist attacking MD's Left hand. MD Lift's his Right Fist, attacking Rocky's Left fist. They both blocked the punch.

Rocky Sweep Kicked MD, But MD Jumped and Kicked Rocky in the chest.

Rocky is beggining to get unconsious.

After 30 seconds, he Begin's to get concious, weakend though.

Rocky Uses all of his power to Kill MD.

R:"You may have weakend me... ..But you will die after this punch!"

Suddenly a red light appear's in the Palm of Rocky's Hand. Rocky Closes his hand after he charges it.

Suddenly, a Redish Aura appears where Rocky's Fist is.

Rocky begins to Rush Toward MD, and Punches him out of the dungeon flying in hell.

MD Get's very furious now. MD Run's very fast and start's to kick Rocky's ass.

R:"No way.. Is this the end already..?"

MD:"No, I'm giving you another chance to train in 20 mins.."

MD:"Then I get serious.."

Hope I did good ;O!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky walked down through the levels of hell. As he had been instructed to. The Hloms had gotten large in numbers and there was fear that they would rebel. Rocky reached level 6, the chamber of the Hloms’ was in the far corner.
What worried Rocky most was the number and type of demon’s that guarded these chambers, although not particularly strong, Hloms’ in great numbers could easily overrun even the toughest of Demons. Rocky reached the door to the chamber, already he could hear the sounds of the wailing Hloms’ crying out for salvation from the almighty. Rocky pushed the door open.

“Shut up, you pathetic fools!” Rocky said as he stormed into the chamber, thousands of Hloms sat ramped in tiny cells stretched as far as the eye could see. In an instant the room became silent. Rocky waited as a tiny grunt demon waddled as fast as he could towards him.

“Rocky sir! Had I known you were paying us a visit I’d have tried to maintain more control of the prisoners. They’re terribly noisy aren’t they sir…umm. What can I do for you sir?”

“I want to see the statistics, and rally all the men. I want to see how many we have down here.”

“Yes sir!”

The short demon quickly turned and waddled back to his control booth. He quickly ruffled through some scrunched papers before turning to the loudspeaker and calling forth all the demons in the complex. In an instant ten little grunts crawled out from all different areas and walked toward Rocky, standing one metre away, they all lined up in perfect order. The head grunt walked up to Rocky, handing him the papers. Rocky flicked through the statistics. Mumbling to him self.

“Total Hloms – 8439
Female Hloms – 2125
Male Hloms - 6314
Hloms caught in the past month – 27
Blah blah blah.”

Rocky looked at the demon in charge. “Have there been any escape attempts?”

“Well…umm…”

Rocky eyed the demon.

“There is something I’d like to report. You see two days ago, when we were checking our numbers, one of my men opened a door to one of the cells, and well, one of them escaped.”

“Rocky stood silent. Almost in deep thought. “Tell me what you know of this one?”

“Well we don’t know his name; we’ve just been calling him Dream Killer.”

Rocky opened his mouth to speak, but just as he did so, the warning lights went off. The lead demon waddled to his console.

“Rocky sir. I’m afraid…well someone has opened cell D28, all the Hloms in that cell are free…” Just as the demon finished his sentence another warning light went off. “Cell D27 has been opened too. Please sir, don’t kill me.”

“Oh, I’ve got a better job for you. You’ll be serving the rest of your life making weapons in the fire pits. You! Over there, you’re now in charge of this facility. Make sure no other cells are opened. I will deal with this troublemaker.”

Rocky stormed off in the direction of cell block D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though both posts were very short, they both stuck with the venue.
-

Dream Killer, your post seems to reflect a lack of literary experience, a lack of effort, poor sentence structure, poor consistancy in verb tense, and an overall poor and dull plot scheme. It's also very repetitive in the way you scroll the events, almost reflecting a screenplay type style. I suggest a complete improvement in every aspect of your presentation.

Example: Rocky attack's with the first punch, Hitting MD in the chest lightly, Even though taking affect alot. MD Start's to also Punch Rocky furiously in the Chest,Arm,Face,Leg's.

Improvement: Rocky attacked first, rocketing the first punch into Dream's chest, the extreme and damaging reaction, revealing his impressive strength. Dream quickly retorted, furiously launching a combo, that impacted his fists and legs into almost every part of Rocky's body.

As you can see I added detail, more flow, improved/acceptable grammar, and a better decription for the reader to inherit. If you truly wish to make a name for yourself in the Fight Club, I suggest you to study your opponents, read a couple books, and develop a basic game plan from this analyzation.
-

Rocky, it seems you didn't waste too much effort with this post, not going overboard, due to the fact Dream lacked depth and length in his post. The story had a decent flow, and kept true to the venue. There is not much else I can say, but I would have appreciated a little more length. I also noticed that you didn't hit Dream Killer at least twice, and he didn't hit you at least once. I don't know if it was arrogance, or a lack of interest, but you didn't follow the rules.
-

Therefore, Dream Killer wins this round by default, due to the fact Rocky didn't follow the basic "hit count" rule.

I suggest you write more than an intro next round Rocky, because I see Dream Killer improving and maybe taking this fight.

You may begin Round 2. Good Luck.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GMO!! I WON \o/

Oke rouwnd t00

After the deadly fight agianst Rocky, MD won.
MD Gave rocky another chance to fight him... They're gonna fight in Cell Block D wich is an interesting area to fight in.

After getting reports, MD's gardian is still alive.

MD's Guardian:"Hahaha.... Look at that fool, Challenging MD. He'll just loose like last time"

Rocky opens the door to Cell Block D Where he see's MD.

MD:"So you're back Rocky."
Rocky:"Yes and I'm back to defeat you!"

MD And Rocky Charge together

BOOM!

MD:"What the hell was that?"

Rocky:"It seem's the weapon is here."

The Devil throws Rocky the Rocket Launcher

MD:"What the **** is that?"

Rocky"I call it the rocket launcher"

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

MD Repedialy dodges the Rocket Launcher

Rocky:"Comon can't you do better then that?"

MD:"Yes I can!"

MD Charges at Rocky and punches him. Rocky start's to get mad and put's the Rocket Launcher aside.
Rocky:"Prepare to lose MD I wasn't even trying last time."
MD:"I wasn't trying either"

Footstep Sounds Everywhere.. Rocky and MD are Repediatly Kicking there asses with punches and kicks.

MD Charges a kick at Rocky and dodges it. Rocky charges at MD and Punches him with a power full punch.
MD:"I see you've gotten stronger, Rocky."

Rocky:"I see you've gotten weaker, MD"
Rocky charges at MD and punches his stomach nearly knocked out and weakend. MD Get's up on his feet. Rocky kick's MD in the back and MD Fell to the ground agian.

MD:"It's serious time now, Rocky"
MD Get's up and charges at rocky and punches his arm, but Rocky didn't feel a thing. MD Punches Rocky agian in the chest. Rocky Jump's backwards before he gets himuliated agian by MD.

Rocky:"God dammit, Why won't you loose!?"
MD:"*Pant* *Pant* *Pant* I'll never give up! *Pant* *Pant* *Pant*"
Rocky:"Wow he's tired allready! How pathetic"

MD Snap's out of it, But he notices that Rocky is charging at him.
MD See's the Rocket Launcher Right Next to him.
MD Pick's it up.
MD:"How the hell do I use this thing?"
Rocky:"This is how to use it, Give it to me, that's how you use it.
MD:"Right....."

BOOM!

MD:"So that's how you use it."
Rocky"I SAID DROP IT!"
MD:"Jeez calm down It's just a Rocket Launcher to Blow you up, what's to freak out about?"

Rocky smacks his forehead with his hand seeing how idiotic MD is.

BOOM!

Rocky dodges the shot from the Grenade Launcher. Rocky Charges at MD And punches him to a wall. MD Is weakend, so is Rocky. Rocky Jump's high in the air and land's right infront of MD.
Rocky:"I told you I'm going to be serious in this fight.."
Rocky start's to Punch MD. MD Start's to get anoyed. Rocky tries to punch

MD But MD Jumps high into the air and lands behind Rocky.
Rocky:"What?!?!? How could that happen? He did it so fast.
MD:"Let's say I've been training.."

MD Punches Rocky into the wall. MD put's his hand on Rocky's back part of his head.
MD:"Sorry you had to go so soon, I was having such a good time too." MD Pushes his hand forward while Rocky Struggles to get away from the wall.

Rocky finnaly jump's backward behind MD
Rocky:"Not yet! I won't die yet!" Rocky does a Sweep Kick. MD Fall's to the ground.

Rocky:"Comon just give up and die already."

MD:"Nope"

MD Jump's backwards to the other side of the room. Rocky Charges at MD Eagerly waiting to defeat him so he dies. The kick was a success. Rocky kicked MD in the stomach.

MD Get's unconcious.

Rocky:"Oh so sad, I made him unconcious. Now I can defeat him easier!"

Rocky put's his foot on MD's Stomach and uses all his weight on his foot.
MD Wake's up finnaly finding Rocky's foot on him. MD Tries to put Rocky's foot off his stomach.

Rocky:"Stop doing your sit-up's this isn't training time!"

MD Finnaly got his hand's on Rocky's foot. He tries to push his foot off his stomach. MD Finnaly successes.

MD breathes very hard, so is Rocky.

Rocky and MD scream's HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charging forward with a light on there fist they both punch eachother.

Rocky get's up while MD is still laying. Rocky tries to punch MD but he roll dodges it.

MD Stand's up behind Rocky and Punches him to the ground.

Rocky:"No way.. Is this the end..?"

MD:"Not yet... I'm giving you another chance."

Rocky:"No way.. another?"

\o/

How many round's are there now?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky smiled, the Demon quickly got back to his feet, nursing his injuries. MajinDream stood silent as he watched the Demon get back to his feet.

“You must be joking, train in twenty minutes? I am the Devil’s ultimate fighter. I don’t need sparring lessons from a lowly Hloms.”

MajinDream just smiled, beckoning the Demon to come for more. Rocky wondered how this creature could have so much power; he must’ve been a fighter while alive. Rocky leapt toward MajinDream, his fist drawn back for a punch, MajinDream quickly rolled out of the way, and used Rocky’s own momentum against him. In a flash, MajinDream leapt to his feet and came down with his leg across Rocky’s back. The Demon fell to the floor in a heap, as MajinDream stood overhead.

“You’re pitiful Demon; I thought you would be better than this, now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to where I belong.”

Rocky slowly crawled to his feet, shocked and ashamed of his defeat. Then the reinforcements arrived, a horde of five hundred grunt demons came into the Hloms chamber and began chasing after MajinDream, Rocky felt new confidence growing inside him. In a flash he was back to his ****y self and began barking orders at the troops. MajinDream heard the footsteps behind and began to pick up the pace. Suddenly a thought came to his mind. MajinDream approached a Hloms cell and using the key he stole earlier, unlocked the door to the cage, in a flash fifty Hloms had rushed from the cell, eager to fight for their freedom. MajinDream rushed to another cell and much the same as before, released more allies. Rocky swore as he saw his worst nightmares coming true. The Demon had to put a stop to this before the underworld became overrun. Rocky quickly took flight and flew over the battlefield, what the Hloms lacked in firepower, they made up for in numbers and as Rocky flew over his troops he saw his troops were greatly outnumbered.

Rocky swooped into the middle of the Hloms; swinging with all the tools he had been given. Clawing and tearing through the Hloms, Rocky instantly evened out the battle, but more Hloms were being released every minute. Rocky made a long swipe with his tail, instantly creating a path. The Demon took flight and headed for the back of the battlefield where he was certain he would find MajinDream and the key to the cells. As expected MajinDream was gloating over the trouble he’d caused and was not expecting Rocky to return. MajinDream had begun plotting his ascent into heaven but still wasn’t certain how to do it. Then Rocky showed up.

“You must think you’re pretty clever, releasing all those Hloms, but what you fail to realise is that they are no match for my soldiers. Your plan was doomed to fail from the start.”

“It hasn’t been twenty minutes yet.” MajinDream’s smirk turned into a smile when he saw Rocky’s facial expression.

“I underestimated you before, but don’t expect me to do the same thing again.”

Rocky took up a fighting stance, as did MajinDream. The two fighters eyes each other, the sounds of battle raging far in the background, Rocky knew he had to finish MajinDream soon as he was certain the low level grunts would have trouble disposing of the enormous number of Hloms that MajinDream had set free, then there was the cleanup, this number of Hloms would be difficult to cage, they would more than likely have to be put to rest for good. It was then that Rocky noticed the key hanging from MajinDream’s neck. Rocky smiled as he realised how MajinDream had escaped and set the Hloms free. Rocky knew that as long as the key was around MajinDream’s neck, he would be in trouble. Rocky’s thoughts were interrupted as MajinDream came charging at him. Rocky shielded himself with one of his huge wings, and causing MajinDream discomfort as he punched the hard metal. Rocky took advantage of the momentary distraction, as he launched his knee into MajinDream’s stomach and slammed his fists into his back; MajinDream fell to the floor in a clump. The Hloms clearly uncertain of what Rocky was capable of.

The sounds of battle grew louder but it wasn’t until Rocky turned around that he realised the Hloms were heading for him. Scores of grunts lay beaten and unconscious on the floor and the remaining had fled. Rocky turned to be completely surrounded by the angry spirits. The Demon suddenly became conscious of his surroundings. It was then that Rocky noticed that MajinDream was gone, lost in the sea of souls. However Rocky had more important things to worry about. Rocky spun around in circles, unsure of which side the creatures would attack from. It was pointless, the souls came from all sides as they closed in on the Demon, and many had picked up weapons from the grunts and were using them. Rocky found himself overrun by the little creatures. Meanwhile MajinDream had reached the end of the dungeon; however it was the wrong end. The exit was in the opposite direction, MajinDream swore as he realised he’d have to fight his way through all the Hloms and Rocky, just to get out. MajinDream made his way back to the brawl.

Rocky threw his arms into the air, almost at once, ten Hloms went flying off, with a long tail whip, even more went flying away, slowly but surely, Rocky was fending off the attack. However something caught his attention. It was MajinDream; the fool had taken the wrong path and ran all the way at to the dead end. Rocky smiled at his fortune as he slammed his fist through another Hloms. Rocky would not let him escape again. In an eruption of anger the Demon threw off the remaining Hloms and stood face to face with MajinDream. The Hloms gasped as he realised his cover had been blown. Rocky slowly walked toward MajinDream. He had begun bleeding in several places from stab wounds by the Hloms, but it was all in the past. His prey had come back to him, and he would not let it get away.

MajinDream braced himself as Rocky leapt toward him, the sound of metal snapping rang through MajinDream’s ears as he fell to the floor from Rocky's punch, but to his surprise it didn't hurt that much, it was then that he felt for the key around his neck. It was gone. He turned to face Rocky, who was smiling as he pocketed the key.

“There’s no escape for you now.”

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You both continue to stick to the venue and it's changes, and that's something I can appreciate.
-

Dream Killer, you continue to show a lack of literary experience, a lack of effort, poor sentence structure, poor consistancy in verb tense, and an overall poor and dull plot scheme. It's still very repetitive in the way you scroll the events, almost reflecting a screenplay type style. I really suggest a complete improvement in every aspect of your presentation.
-

Rocky, this is a nice improvement in effort and completion. You didn't do anything as far special, but you kept a good flow, and the story was compelling. You also included the "hit count" rule into your post, so I can't criticise you in that regard. You also respected the fact that sometimes numbers and majority can outweigh strength and situational intimidation. There were a couple instances of the wrong form a word being used, but it wasn't too major to really effect anything.
-

As noted, Rocky wins this round, and therefore ties the fight at 1-1.

Dream Killer, I suggest you take your time with this next round, and at least try to develop an amateur and novelistic style.

You may begin the deciding Round 3. Good Luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom