Gohan`s Shield.... not possible to change?

Best answers
Hey guys.

I downloaded this sprite: http://www.esf-world.com/main.php?content=fileinfo&file_id=21304

and i axtracted it in the esf/sprites folder and it DID overwrite the original sprites including shield.spr BUT for some reason gohans shield simply stays yellow... the shield attack did change to blue.

Now my question is HOW do i change the shield color... as it looks i can`t change it with sprites... whitch was possible in esf 1.1!!

Or is the shield a hard coded thing whitch can`t be changed unless you have the code?

some anwsers would be gread :)
Thanx.

EDIT::..

Redsaiyan isn`t dead.. the server is just offline at the moment... i don`t know when it will come back online but i hope it is soon.. otherwise that hosting company has one customer less.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure, but its probably because the sprite was made for 1.1 and isn't compatible with 1.2.

Best answers
shouldn`t i get a error than??? because my sprite is wrong...???? now the shield is just the same as before....

Best answers
there are colour changed things on the net, but you gotta look really hard, not worth it if you ask me. Saw a red shield on redsayion once but none anymore.

Best answers
nut this was a BLUE shield :) and the difference between BLUE and YELLOW is pritty BIG if you ask me..

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohanssj2!! said:
shouldn`t i get a error than??? because my sprite is wrong...???? now the shield is just the same as before....
No, I don't think you should. It just uses the default sprite I think.

Best answers
LOL i deleted these files now:

shield.spr ( no error.. everything just works fine )
shieldattack.spr

When i delete shieldattack.spr i get an error when i start a esf game.. i won`t even het in esf.. it gives a error and it kicks me back in windows... so i think the shield look is hard coded :(

I hope a esf team member/coder can post a reply here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom