Sig I made for someone

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thats a horrible pic of Vegeta. But other than that i like the BG.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offence dude, but that low quality stock pic is awfull... the rest looks good though... but its the vegeta that kills it.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X said:
And the font. o_o

True... it just doesn't match...

Its like a Ferari with the tires of a bicycle... and of all pics of vegeta, i am sure there are tons better out there to use.

www.google.com ;D

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I know the pic is bad quality, I used the forum's :O! But he like's it. I might use the same BG but a diff pic and font ;o

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
horrible font, horrible pic, but an acceptable backround.
overall i think its a 4/10.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He likes it? well i think the contrast between that bad quality (vegeta) and the good quality (background) is way to big... i would give it a 2/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly though, who gives a crap about the damn rating already? Just help him make it better, no need for all the numbers. I for one wouldn't feel motivated if something I'd make got a 2/10 and a 'better luck next time'. Not that that happened but just setting an example. I've seen this so many times now and it's starting to get on my nerves.

Just wanted to say that. Now, you probably know what to fix already but hey, change the Vegeta pic and the font and you've got yourself a spiffy sig. :yes:

Keep it up.

Best answers
X said:
Honestly though, who gives a crap about the damn rating already? Just help him make it better, no need for all the numbers. I for one wouldn't feel motivated if something I'd make got a 2/10 and a 'better luck next time'. Not that that happened but just setting an example. I've seen this so many times now and it's starting to get on my nerves.

Just wanted to say that. Now, you probably know what to fix already but hey, change the Vegeta pic and the font and you've got yourself a spiffy sig. :yes:

Keep it up.
"X": You rock =)

Ya dream killer. all that bugs me is the font and vegeta.. try lookin at some other peoples sigs.. like x's! i think his sig is really good.. oh ya alteh is pretty good too.. see how they make a smooth, subtle transition between stocks and stuff.. >_< I dont really understand the concept of sigs.. but i think the ones that look best has the smoothest flow

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Updated.. I got Hi Quality pics. Or almost High Quality :D

Wich one?

Btw.. C&C?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Take this sig, add a 2 pixel black border, and make the font a mix of gold and white.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwo, did you see the last 2, If not I re-hosted them.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like the third one. Follow the steps Hwoarang said and it would be much better than the first one.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Added a 2 px black border. I tried to do the Golden with White text.

*Edit*
Did some updates..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Look at the stock, the left side of it, that's the kind of thing you want to avoid if you're using a stock. If you want the stock to smoothly fit into the background, try reading this.

http://www.pslover.com/click/1386

This helped me a LOT back in the day. :] Just remember to add your own imagination. >;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom