I got some problems

Best answers
I have a couple problems, first of all i went to the game store (CompUSA) and i bought the "Game of The Year Half Life" it has a special bonus offer to include team fortress classic with it :laff: but i cannot play it. I followed the dircections that sticky gave me, he told me to download 1.1.1.0 half_life and then try and start the game up. When i tried to start it up, it only gave me the option to get on the multiplayer section. The new game and load game are faded out. I tried to update again but it says that I have an out of date version but there are no updates...... please help me :cry:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Won is dead and TFC is a multiplayer game so you nead STEAM

Best answers
I have Steam, i tried to register my cd key but it says that it was duplicate to somone elses. I emailed Vu games with my cd key and cd package in jpg format already, now what do i do.....oh yeah and where do i download the version 1.2.3 for esf other than the esforces site, cause the german site doesnt work for my computer

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wait and see what they say :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theyll most likely send the default help file like they do for everyone else...that piece of **** never helps anyone...

Best answers
how can Vu games help me, do they just send back a file that tries to get my cd key back, do they ban the person who stole my cd key, what happends.....does anyone know. Thank you

Oh and, the "New Game" and "Load game" doesnt come up becuase i havent registered right ? Its faded out and is that an issue of cd key or versions of esf and or half-life

Best answers
tfc and esf do not have single player modes, so there is no saveing or loading, or new game options for them... if you want to start your own game though(you can play esf vs. built in bots) by going to multiplayer, then start server

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom