Dubya! i want you to go down!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats right Mr. G.W. Bush. your time is over, your smart alec stoopid responses sicken me, its time for a new leader, someone with all round tallent, and a college education!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will ref this battle for the best of 3 rounds. Rules will be stated when the challenger accepts.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Profile for this fight: Here
well mr sex star yer goin down to the dubya!

Gene_Simmons

G
step aside rocky, this is going to be a legendary fight, and only a legendary referee will do! so put on your armour, bring on your axe! its time to smell the cheese!!!!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The venue for this fight is the set of Jenna Jameson's latest movie, "Oops I got poked again." Various objects of sexual delight will be scattered around the set as you battle for...You guess it, the elusive golden pantie which is dangling from the roof of the set.

In order to win your fighter must have his nose buried in the very depths of the golden pantie in the last post.

Good Luck and may the smacktalk begin!

-edit- On request by Ron, the ref of this fight will be going under the name of Gene Simmons

Gene_Simmons

G
Ok, Now I'm in charge here

However I've decided to keep the same rules that Rocky used. Let the smacktalk begin!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I've got america prayin fer me.
yer old yer fat yer dad wasnt president!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
america may be praying for you, but not the way your thinking, your older, your uglyer, and ive had more women than youve looked at!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom