Tolore.. Let's go

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tenshi is born and needs a challenge
you have the honor of being my first and certainly not last victim!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last I heard, Tolore was on holidays but when he comes back I will ref this fight for the best of 3 rounds. Stipulations will be set after he has accepted

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Last I heard, Tolore was on holidays but when he comes back I will ref this fight for the best of 3 rounds. Stipulations will be set after he has accepted
I checked he was online today, so he can't be that far away!

Best answers
heh, i just stopped in to check a couple tihngs, didn't want to waste my families 56k(ughh), but now i'm back. So anyway your on, not sure how quickly i can post seeing as i have pep band/boyscouts/karate every night but friday.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The venue for this event will be a sleepy mountain village surrounded by acres of forestland. However the village has been abandoned for a long time and the reasons for this are unknown.

Best of 3 gentlemen, may the best man win.

You may begin the smacktalk

Best answers
First a demon now an angel, hope you don't try and convert me like that last guy, lets just get right to fightin'.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Thud*

Tenshi landed face down on the ground, slowly getting up, he grinned as he thought to himself.

After all he taught me, you'd atleast expect him to teach me basic flight...

"Complaining already? You're beginning to disappoint me... maybe you're not ready yet!

"God? No please... let me continue. I can do this... I truely can!" Tenshi nervously screamed with a small tremble in his voice.

"Please let me show you I can... don't send me back!"

Remember, I expect alot from you. My son, the mission is easy, in this region you'll find a single man, and he is your target. That's all you need to know for now

Tenshi slowly got up, putting on the coat he was carrying in his left hand, and started to check out his current environment. From the looks of it, he had crash-landed in a small village, a basic village, with all the luxuries a small town can come with. A small bar, a barber shop, a few regular wooden houses, and even a small bakery. Everything you'd expect from a small town, except for one thing.

It was empty!

Tenshi, still dazed from his far from perfect landing, suddenly heard a voice behind him, "What's this? A new victim in my conveniently created hide out? And here I was thinking it would be a boring day."

He turned around, only to realize that two small arrows were moving directly towards him. Unable to dodge, both arrows hit him in the chest, pushing him back a few feet and on to his back. Tenshi opened his eyes, thinking to himself, "So far, I don't really like this assassin thing."

He looked down, noticing two holes in his new t-shirt, as he got to his feet.

Hehe... I can only thank God for this armor!

This isn't a game Tenshi! FOCUS!

Tenshi blinked once then closed his eyes, and within a few seconds, he picked up his target.

Now the fight will start!

Tenshi, started sprinting forward, locked on to his prey, his eyes slowly opening and thinking to himself, "I can do this"

Another set of arrows came at the dark angel, but this time they were easily evaded with a simple sidestep. A few seconds later, a door opened, a meer fifty feet away, a dark figure standing in the opening. Without actually opening his mouth, he started speaking.

"Hmm, you're not an ordinary human.. are you? And here I was, beginning to think again, that it would be a boring day."

Tenshi, ignoring the voice, continued to sprint towards the dark figure standing in the door, the only opening to the small wooden house, just a few feet away from him. The black winged angel launched himself at his opponent, ready to do a full-powered punch directly at his face. But, instead of simply hitting him, Tenshi found himself flying right through the dark figure, into the small wooden house.

An illusion?

But, before he could even finish his thought, he heard another person next to him shout.

"Kinetic Burst!"

Tenshi suddenly felt a sharp pain in his ribs, as they cracked, changing his direction towards the wall, where he crashed into a large window.

Down again? You're not ready... I'm bringing you back!

"NO!" screamed Tenshi, with anger in his voice, "No matter how much this guy injures me, no matter how much damage he does I.... I will make you proud of me!"

Tenshi's eyes began to light, a blue color radiating, as he removed his coat, revealing his long black wings

"An angel?" Tolore asked himself

"You don't have time to talk to yourself" screamed the angered angel, as he leaped inside the old building through the broken window, kicking the mercenary in the chest, sending him flying backwards, and crashing right through the wall. Before Tolore had time recover, Tenshi, was already on top of him, raising his fist, smashing it into Tolore's chest. His bones began to crack, the mercenary's constantly impacted body, creating a small crater with each violent connection. Full of pain, the aching Tolore figured he had to do something fast.

Tolore started emmiting a bright white glow, the technique followed with the words, "Kynetic Explosion!"

Tthe white glow covered everything around the mercenary, literally blowing everything away, including Tenshi, who was now in mid-air, completely stunned unable to realize what actually had just happened.

*Thud*

"Deja Vu?" was the last thing Tenshi remembered before he passed out.
-

Tolore rolled over, and got up, stumbling towards the bar, "It's been awhile since I actually had to use that move, but nothing can survive it at such a close range, too bad it drains me this much. But, nothing a quick drink won't fix. Haha!" grinned the mercenary upon entering the bar. He poured himself a a glass of whiskey, sat down, and slowly started drinking, "Nothing like a good glass of whiskey to make all the pain go away."
-

Time passed, Tenshi finally opening his eyes, looking up through the trees and seeing stars.

How much time passed since my defeat?

Slowly, he tried getting up just like the first time, but this time he failed, and fell back to the ground.

What's up with this guy? How can a meer human be so strong, or am I this weak?

If it wasn't for my armor, I'd surely be dead

His second attempt actually got him on his knees, before falling again, "My first fight started and I'm already.. defeated?"

NO... I PROMISED I WOULD NOT BE DEFEATED!

Tenshi's wings slowly started to disform, crawling on to his arms, soon absorbed by his heavily damaged body

"I... will... not... be... defeated"

Tolore looked at the grandfather clock, directly across room.

Almost twelve-o-clock, I probably should get the body, I'm sure those wings can make quiet a profit on the market

Walking towards the forest in a relaxed mood, it appeared that most of his wounds had already healed

"I wonder where he landed?" whispered Tolore to himself, while grabbing his nightvission binoculars from his backpack and putting them on.

"Behind you" were the two words Tolore heard, before being slashed by one of Tenshi's arm blades.

Tolore screamed, jumped away, turned around in mid-air to see what hit him. He gasped, as he saw the transformed angel standing infront of him.

"Hope this little transformation made you a better fighter, my unamed opponent" Tolore said laughing at the obviously angered angel

"I'd stop talking if I were you, and I would probably start worrying. I could of finished you with just that one slash if I wanted, but I want to prove I'm good hearted and good natured, so I can continue to exsist in this world."

Tolore, who had landed his retreating manuever quite some time ago, began to laugh, as he decided it was time to take action. Tolore grabbed a small dagger from his pocket, and tried launching himself at Tenshi, only to find out he couldn't move, and nearly fell over.

"What is this trickery?" Tolore screamed out, as he looked down, noticing his feet were tied together by a simple rope. But, before he had time to even remove it, Tenshi used his bat-like wings to dash forward, planting his knee violently into Tolore's stomach, he finished the barrage with a quick right-handed punch that made a cracking sound as it broke his nose. The now literally dark angel slowly disappeared in the darkness

"Time for me to have some fun Tolore" Tenshi barked, as the rope around Tolore's feet, untied it's self, and began to dig deep into the ground.

A few seconds later, Tenshi flew towards the unsuspecting mercenary, making another slash on his back. Tolore found himself screaming once again, Tenshi flying on, and rotating into horizontal position, the angered angel bouncing off a tree, sending himself flying towards Tolore, once again. Hearing Tenshi come close for another swing at him, Tolore threw two smoke bombs on the ground and disappeaed into the night.

Finding nothing but two empty shells, Tenshi screamed out "You can't hide from me, I can read your mind!"

Quickly, Tenshi dashed deeper into the woods following the scared mercenary.

The forest seemed to change, as Tenshi tracked down his fleeing prey, trees became thicker and taller.

What kind of evil is this, what has corrupted these woods so much?

Tenshi, slowly closing in on his fast moving prey, finally caught a glimpse of him with his eyes, instead of just constantly sensing him. Tolore, looking over his shoulder, noticing his attacker approaching closer and closer, didn't even give the slight hint that he wasn't scared, his face remaining calm and relaxed.

Tenshi began to run faster, grabbed his rope from his waist, and transformed it into a spear. Using his current momentum, he launched the spear with great speed and accuratcy at Tolore, hitting him in directly in the back, pinning him against a tree. Tenshi smiled, as he walked up to his, now stuck, opponent.

*Poof*

The ****?

Tenshi blinked twice, only to notice... Tolore's body was completely gone.

Another illusion? Tricked again... DAMN HIM!

Tenshi summoned his weapon to come back to him, needing some time to actually relocate Tolore, he began to sit down and focus.

Moments later, he noticed Tolore trying to escape once again.

Something isn't right here..

The frustrated angel stood up, not so eagerly ready to continue the pursuit. Going deeper and deeper in the forest, and running for almost fifty minutes, Tolore showed no sign of becoming tired. He didn't really show a sign of anything. His face was blank, no emotions what so ever, not what you'd expect for someone on the run.

Tenshi, not actually feeling like the supposed perfect being he believed he was, slowly became tired of the hunt. Eventually, he almost caught up with Tolore again, who still didn't seem to notice him at all. Tenshi, now only being a few feet away, did a final dash with his razor sharp wings, instantly catching up with the seemingly ignorant Tolore

Meer seconds before the final blow, Tenshi thought to himself, "Doesn't he sense my presence? What's his plan? Does he want to die?"

*Poof*

"NOT AGAIN!" screamed Tenshi, "What the hell is going on here? What kind of games are you playing?"

Tenshi looks around, trying to sense his opponent once again.

Where are you?

It's quiet in this big large mutated forest.. too quiet

No animals, no wind.. no nothing

Clueless, the now extremely frustrated, and tired angel, walked back to the village.Upon arrival, Tenshi noticed a person standing in the center of the small silent village he had recently exited.

"Have fun playing with your imagination?" Tolore said with a evil smile on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom