Help Needed

Best answers
Alright guys, Here is the deal. I know how to use advance melee, I know how to use Basic melee but here is the catch....I don't know how to use basic melee good... From me games and playing time, I have come to a conclusion If I want to be any good in this game, I will need to know Basic melee, What I mean from this is How do I hit twice with Basic melee? I have tried I have taken advice, But nothing works, I set my teleport key to "F". But every time I hit some1 with basic melee And I teleport, Either i teleport infront of them, To far from them, or When I Right Click again it doesn't hit them...Now can I get any advice, of an sort??? and also when People be teleporting so smothly It scares me, cause I am like "WtH", and there like "haha can't touch me", and I am like "Ohh Noes, No way" ...So can I get anytips on Teledodging and Telemelee. I need help this is really cutting in to my fun time with tis game... Thanks in advance.

Best answers
you noe that if u want to hit them again after u teleport at them u got to charge at them again holding right click not just click right click

Best answers
It's probably easier to use a fast character, or a character with fast transformation. Instead of teleporting them hitting them again, Hit them then swoop at them very quickly. It drains less ki, but is less flashy and probably has other disadvantages. For dodging, just wait until you see someone charging or shooting a beam at you, then teleport out of the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom