Naruto - Sakura usefulness?!?

Best answers
I seen alot of threads on diffrent boards with hateful threads made dedicated to sakura of naruto. What i wanna know is, why does everyone find her so annoying, and is she really that useless?!? I mean her character is rather smart just stuck on boys right now or so it seems :rolleyes: What are your opinions about her as a character in the show.

Best answers
She's cute, quite capable in battle (as we saw during the battle in the Forest of Death and in the prelims), but definitely needs to get over Sasuke. The guy has no interest in her whatsoever, but she simply fails to notice.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't worry about Sakura, her time of pwn will come.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't read the manga but I've always had a feeling that she'd be useful in some way. Cold Steel just proved it for me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the problem with sakura is that she spends all her time chasing after sasuke when naruto and all the others go train and get new abilities so in the end she isnt helpful in battle because she doesnt have any special abilities to help out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah what was it Kabuto said, she's got no special abilities. Sasuke has the sharingan, was trained by Kakashi and knows the Chidori. Naruto has Kyubi and can summon, Sakura has a wide forehead.

That said, she does have the inner Sakura in case her mind gets taken over, but the chances of that happening again are slim to none.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem is, people compare her to Naruto and Sasuke.

Sasuke is a genius survivor of an elite clan, with a kekkei genkai.
Naruto has one of the youma of legend inside of his body, as well as a trainer who is none other than one of the sannin.
Sakura is an ordinary, intelligent but not note-worthy kunoichi with no special techniques passed down through her family's teaching nor her bloodline. She excels at the standard techniques taught to every shinobi, but no more.

It's not that she SUCKS, it's just that she's not remarkable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the next sequence of Naruto manga she will be useful

*SPOILER*

She'll be a medical ninja, and maybe have the same skills as Tsunade seeing as she's the one who's training her. She'll probably be able to knock Naruto away 100 feet O:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's definitely hinted that Sakura is very likely -going- to be useful. If you wanna know why, read Avenger's spoiler (it's probobly not anything you wouldn't guess yourself.)

The reason she can't keep up with basically all of the other main genins in the show is that she doesn't even have any technique(s) passed down through her family. Basically every one of those characters, even Ino, has some special technique that's been passed down by a teacher or family member. She learned the normal grade-school stuff very well... that's about it.

Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Don't worry about Sakura, her time of pwn will come.
I'm hoping for that to come.
Honestly I've always thought Sakura was kinda more in the way than being of any help. Plus she never cares to notice Naruto cares for her and saves her but Sasuke does not, so it can get quite annoying when she *****es Naruto like she sometimes does.

SailorAlea said:
It's not that she SUCKS, it's just that she's not remarkable.
Yeah, that may be it. People expect her to be like Naruto and Sasuke when she's just a normal kid.

Best answers
She is just a weak little anoying girl whose only purpose is to be an episode Filler.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shes annoying sometimes, but weak...nah, i think shes gonna play a big role later on...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like she's going to become the "tsunade" version of Naruto's team (team 7?). Alea makes a good point, she doesn't really have any secret technique up her sleeve or anything. I imagine eventually she'll become a medic like tsunade though.

Best answers
any of you notice shes like timmy from south park but instead of being disabled with a chair and doesnt say her own name over and over shes says "SASUKE!"

Best answers
At least becoming a Version 2 Tsunade will give her more of a purpose.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Purpose? only purpose it'll serve is now she'll be able to hold Sauske down :eek:.

Best answers
in the beginning i just saw her as one of the other characters but it seems she hasnt learned anything from episode 1.. (if you remember the race she actually picks up a huge "tree" on the boat and says shes been getting a speciall training by tsunade so she might become interesting)

but personally i freaking hate her..she just whines and cries and whines and if i could i would become a character in naruto just so i could kill her:]

i dont think sasuke doesnt care about her..i think he does but if he would let him self fall in love with her his dream of killing Itachi (one of the coolest in naruto if i may say;P) would be in danger so he just tries to shut her out completley.

Best answers
I think in one of the future episodes Sasuke will kill her, because she is being too annoying :p (there is a limit on how much you can annoy a person you know :) ). That would be awesome :devgrin: .

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Gaara* said:
in the beginning i just saw her as one of the other characters but it seems she hasnt learned anything from episode 1.. (if you remember the race she actually picks up a huge "tree" on the boat and says shes been getting a speciall training by tsunade so she might become interesting)

but personally i freaking hate her..she just whines and cries and whines and if i could i would become a character in naruto just so i could kill her:]

i dont think sasuke doesnt care about her..i think he does but if he would let him self fall in love with her his dream of killing Itachi (one of the coolest in naruto if i may say;P) would be in danger so he just tries to shut her out completley.
Tree? She tears off the mast from the boat, and swings it. She doesn't -say- anything about being trained by Tsunade. One of the fansubbers put in a note, (It looks like Sakura has been training under Tsunade!) or something to that effect. You shouldn't mistake the two.

Best answers
sorry iam swede the right word for what she pickes up didnt come to my mind:D
really since i cant speak japanese i belive the fansubs:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom