Some 'melee' questions

Best answers
Ok, I have some questions about the melee, tho I have played ~1 year now, I still don't know how to play :D

1. What's the 'Spin Throw' thing my buddy always does to me, and how can it be done?

2. How exactly does the 'Head On' battle work?

There was something else too, but can't remember right now...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. do you mean the throw? if so, turbo fly into them holding primary attack and as soon as you hit, unhold primary attack and hold secondary attack

2. when two people colide when both turbo flying into each other, you both will get a set of arrows to press, the person with the most correct, attacks you, if you draw, i believe you both get knocked back (like usal)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF manual said:
Throwing, the other white meat

<o ="">Holding the secondary mouse button (right click) during the prepunch sequence will allow you to throw your enemy. Throwers beware, throwing uses up ki and your opponent may resist by holding the primary mouse button (left click).</o>

<o =""></o><o ="">Once the charge bar passes the yellow line, you may release the secondary mouse button (right click)</o> at any time to throw your opponent, the longer you charge up, the farther he/she will fly. Thrown enemies will "stick" to walls, or can be thrown into other players. Pressing the jump button while stuck on a wall will allow you to jump off.

<o ="">Melee Struggles</o>

Adv. Melee vs. Adv. Melee: (When two(2) players swoop at each other both using prepunch) A stream of arrows will appear at the top of your screen, some may be random. The person with the most correct, wins and is rewarded with a special combo. Ties will reset the stream of arrows and you will begin again until someone wins.

Adv. Melee vs. Basic Melee:(When two(2) players swoop at each other, but one player is holding the secondary mouse button(right click)) Basic melee hits first then the person using Adv. Melee is allowed to prepunch up to Twelve(12) hits, he or she cannot throw or start combos.

Basic Melee vs. Basic Melee:(When two(2) players swoop at each other, both holding the secondary mouse button(right click))Both players hit each other and are knocked back.

there is thre direct copy out of the manual if you would have read it you would have known

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom