Is this the END?!?!?!?!

Best answers
... are there gonna be more versions of esf AFTER 1.3 just wandering

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who knows. maybe, maybe not, most likley though.

Its still 1.3 BETA. Usually things get to V1.0 at the least.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i believe so (1.4), but just wait, sit tight, dont wet those pants o_0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think after b1.3 they should tune it a bit, listen to the comments and suggestions, adjust and release. Anything after that is a bonus.

Best answers
i think 1.3 el be their last big release, and after that just release bug fixes and tune it a bit, and maybe a map or two

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team seems like they don't care about esf anymore. To be honest, I'd be surprised if they finish 1.3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well they've put a lot of work into it and i'd say it's at around 60%-70%, they'll probably struggle to finish 1.3 (out of love for us :D) and then when all the positive feedback floods in it should give them a bit of encouragement to release it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From the looks of it, nobody knows for sure. It might be the end, it might not. Wait it out and see, that's just about all you can do.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Come to think of it, why is it still in beta anyway? And what happens when it's not in beta nemore?

Anyway, If there is a 1.4, I think it's gonna be a beef up attacks and eye candy, since 1.3 seems to be about characters and transoformations and 1.2 was about melee and movement.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The release is when they've got all their ideas and plans implemented and have tested it a load to get all the bugs out. It'll be the biggest thing to happen to ESF if it happens. But that means all the trans, probably more characters, maps, variety, upgrades to the fighting system and so forth. I think.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It's really up to the team at this point, last I heard some of the members weren't planning no sticking around affter 1.3, but they could always be replaced. I dunno, I guess we will see soon ;).

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Meh, the team is ready to move on to bigger and better things as of now (my own assumption)

But, who knows? :eek:

Best answers
1.3 isnt even out yet why are you asking about further releases lol

Best answers
-Kai- said:
1.3 isnt even out yet why are you asking about further releases lol

all they wanna know is if there will be if the mod will continue to be developed after 1.3, its a fair question

Best answers
Well, i hope to be more releases just wait and see, if there are more, good, if not, well we can keep figting in the last one

Best answers
yeh i woulda guessed... just hoping and wishing and.... and ...
jk yeh if they do make 1.4 it will probly be like whole bunch of eye candy maybe small change to fighting system... i dunno..

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know! lets put 1.4 on HL2!!!!! omg omg!!! :O

*gets rotten tomatoes thrown at*

i hope they make 1.4 maybe even 2.0 but i dunno... i think that 1.4 is really the last release they do, but ofcourse i do not know what they want to do.

Lets just see and wait.

Best answers
esf on hl2 would be nice but i can only think about that massive lag and crashing servers...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing holding back ESF: Source is the team not wanting to do it, which is a pretty big thing. If you don't think the team will release past 1.3 then what chance does Source have? They'd have to redo pretty much everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom