RedSaiyan.org open again

Best answers
look at the topics name :)

i`m not gonna write the whole news item here :p just look on www.redsaiyan.org the evm 2.0 modelpack (MADE BY ME) is in there to and some surprises.

www.redsaiyan.org

and yes i made this thread to promote/advertise my site :) but i also think that alot of people would like to know if it`s open or not because esf-world is kinda down again :p

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Gohanssj2!! said:
look at the topics name :)

i`m not gonna write the whole news item here :p just look on www.redsaiyan.org the evm 2.0 modelpack (MADE BY ME) is in there to and some surprises.

www.redsaiyan.org

and yes i made this thread to promote/advertise my site :) but i also think that alot of people would like to know if it`s open or not because esf-world is kinda down again :p
RS looks down to me 2 :O...

hmm ill try later :)

Best answers
Its going going its gone redsaiyan is gone! ;/

Retired
Best answers
btw esf-world.com isnt down o_O

( and u dont have a waiting line on files under 10 mb Oo ( 95% our files are under 10mb :) )
EDIT ( dont worry kai ;) we've enough downloads :p )

Best answers
And you also limited the download to 20kb..
it will end when you just dont have any downloads. dont think people will pay to DL esf from you.
--------------------------
Congs to redsaiyan.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i hate to say it but i agree with kai.
why is this thread called 'redsaiyan open again' when its actually shut down -_-

Best answers
news... SAD news.

redsaiyan is hosted at: www.zoneserv.com and they got hacked for the second time. now they stopped with the reseller packs :(

so this tread can be closed because redsaiyan is offline now and it will take some weeks to get it FULLY back AGAIN!!!

Best answers
yea.. i know. :( but redsaiyan won`t die so easy :) it`s a real hard learning site :p (including the payer whitch is me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom