[Official] ESF Appreciation Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Official Appreciation Thread
Brought to you by the ESF Beta Testers, Forum Staff, and Forum Members.

Hm, I've recently been reading a lot of negative comments about the current state of ESF, then I read about people thinking that the ESF Team isn't committed anymore. Your Hard Work + Bad Comments 24/7 = Lack of Commitment.

And then to make it worse, I go on AIM and find one of the team members having a very crappy day. So, what can I do? Make an appreciation thread is what I can do! So if you have anything positive to say, want to cheer up the team, or maybe you just want to say thanks for all the hard work the team has done and will continue to do, then post it here!

I for one have to say: THANKS =D

-------------
Please, please keep any and all negative comments out of this thread.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go team! I do know a lot of negative threads and people are about who like to read their own complaints over and over, but not me! This is the best DBZ game I've ever played and its all thanks to you guys who've spent so much time working to make this game possible. I hope you enjoy making the mod as much as I enjoy playing it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, to come this far with the mod, you should all be proud of yourselves. There is just no competition in the DBZ HL-Mod genre, you blow everything out of the water. Many mods have started, yet died, DMZ turned into a well (not gonna flame DMZ)... Anyways, you guys have come a long way since the alpha.

You guys deserve a big round of applause.

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Guys, to come this far with the mod, you should all be proud of yourselves. There is just no competition in the DBZ HL-Mod genre, you blow everything out of the water. Many mods have started, yet died, DMZ turned into a well (not gonna flame DMZ)... Anyways, you guys have come a long way since the alpha.

I agree with Prime, you guys have come so far and should be proud. This is the best DBZ game I have played, there is no other DBZ game that can stack up to this. And I want to congratulate you all on all the hard work you have done for for the betas and all upcoming betas. I will play this mod every chance I can get. Kudos to all the ESF team, staff, and adminstrators for creating such a great mod.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is basicly the only HL mod that pushes even looks like Surpasses its limits!

Great goin guys!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of people love the new ESF, don't let the complaints get to you. I myself think it's the best version and look forward to what the team brings us next. This is by far the best mod that I've played for the Half-life engine. You guys got those awards for a reason, don't forget that.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Come on guy's stop saying you don't like it, try to make a DBZ mod yourself.

This mod is especially my favorite. It's just like Sven Co-op to me. Awsome mod.

You, ESF team, Tester's, Forum staff do make this mod great.

Good job

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually hate comptuer games, aitn my style

But this is like the only online game I really play. I even made a movie dedicated to this game! I've shown my apreciation.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(Me >) esf/esf team > all

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:

nuff' said ! =D,
Although I am no longer playing ESF, I still think its a great mod, Especially on a very old engine,
It blows all compitition away, And you can expect to see me playing b1.3 when it comes out =D.
great job, I had allot of fun times with ESF..
*EDIT*
Sticky'fie!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think all of you are but i feel i have to say what i have to say :)

basically, i do not see why people get the hump or get angry if something they do not like is in the mod, at the end of teh day, teh ESF team doesnt have to release this mod, they could use it for private use but thankfully to them, they decided to let the public play along too.
i give all my respect to teh ESF team, afterall, they put up with some of the worst comments and people from the fourm in which they cope with it very well, not only that, they go out of there ways to make the community happy!
all teh hard work they have put into the mod, they get big thanks and a cookie!

ESF team/testers etc: no matter how annoyed people get at you guys, just remember, you guys are doing a great job!

heres my thanks to teh ESF team! :yes:

Best answers
The first time I saw ESF on the "most played mods" list on steam I said to myself: Self, this is going to be an awsome mod! To tell the truth, this mod is really what got me into playing HL and HL2 mods online! So, since the beginning I gave this mod two :yes: 's up! And to anyone who says :no: , I have one word--- :p

Best answers
You guys did get a long way with this mod. That's for sure. Just to bad that the market you guys are in (both DBZ and HL1) are the dying kind =/ Props on what you did.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What can I say that hasn't been said? Hmmm...I could say ESF SUX but then i'd be lying. ESF rules and so do the fine, talented makers who are not too hard on the eyes either ;)

Sticky this so we may come and pray at the sacred temple of ESF...I mean, we can anyway, but sticky it all the same.

Best answers
THe only reason I have HL was for this game. That should tell you something. *In other words I bought HL to play this game*

Retired
Best answers
thanks team for teh great mod ;)

(you're the reason why there is something like esf-w =] so you're doing a good job )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imo, esf is the be all and end all of dbz mods. sure im lookin forward to zeq2, but really, in fairness. any other mod, even the ones for hl2, have their work cut out for them even coming close to this, let alone beating it. youve got one of the biggest fanbases ive seen, youve got moddb awards coming out your ears, and your pretty much 1 beta release away from having the mod complete.

GO TEAM!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
People love the mod, people love the team.

PcJoe cult ring any bells?

to free up some time to make a game for the fans takes dedication, and it's muchly appreciated.

Good job ESF team!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom