Esf Strategy:whats your style?

Best answers
i either use advanced melle doing combo then a red kick, or i hit em once with simple then beam, or twice simple. Oh ya i dodge then when they stop or power up i get em, unless there good :(

Best answers
usually melee the **** out of them, then throw them down and kiblob then. or atleast thats the easiest way for me to kill them.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
usualy melee but i try new stuff all the time if the oponent isnt to hard :p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a lame ******* :(

When I can beat someone with just melee I do, but the moment he is better, I start beam laming...

other testers know me as [BeamSpam]Prozac ^_^;

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it's someone good, basic melee, usually no throw and only 1 generic beam when they are stunned. If I miss, I will usually teleport for afety, wich is why I was confused dbz characters never did that.

If it's someone easy, I like to try "advanced basic melee" such as kicking them away from me form a head one and slamming them down. Or basic melee them, teleport behind them and hit them back where they came from.

Best answers
That last one is good. Reminds me of kicking them up into the air from the ground, then teleporting up and slamming them back down to the ground, and then beam them or something.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My style? Make sure the other guy dies and not me. I kinda use everything.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basic melee all the time some times primary func kiblast for a little extra dmg, if i have a heap of time ill try get out a gen ball.

Best answers
well i do a lot of throw techniques that include melee and beams...but right now i am working on another technique that seems to do quite well but it is a buddy type attack. You will see more of it soon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I trans, I spam with deathballs like crazy. whenever someone gets too close, I grab them, throw them, and laser them to death. Then I continue the deathball rain. other than that, I just do whatever I can.

Best answers
I use the combat system everytime, when i trow someone or a punch strugle finished, i use the kame, and, i dont transform when i am able to pass to ssj, in the normal state i gain more ki than transformed, and 2 o 3 times i get perfect transformation :)

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, I used to simple melee twice and generic beam them, and sometimes say stupid lines like "OWNED" or "HAHAHA" after I killed them... meh.. It was cheap, but it pissed them off... otherwise it worked =\

Best answers
for me it's a bit of basic melee, mostly advanced melee ending in a strong punch then 2 low charged generic balls then 1 fully charged ball then they swoop at me to stop them swooping and then back in to advanced melee while they are wondering wtf happend.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nabeshin said:
for me it's a bit of basic melee, mostly advanced melee ending in a strong punch then 2 low charged generic balls then 1 fully charged ball then they swoop at me to stop them swooping and then back in to advanced melee while they are wondering wtf happend.
Yeah I have sometin similar when I shoot a generic ball and teleport with it so I melee him and the blast hits him at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom