OMG MODDB pics!

Best answers
:\ damnit I HATE U now I want to play that game !!!!!!! BUT I DONT KNOW HOW DO PUT ESF IN STEAM AHHH I HATE ME COM :p man i want to play, very nice mod by the way :\

(just jk but i just want TO PLAY THAT GAME very eager)

Best answers
U KNOW....THIS IS GOOD SITH :))

Only 1 thing bothers me a lot that FRIEZA 3 FORM is REALLY KREAPPY....and wtf doesn't he has a tail??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza form 3 scares me. And is tail looks like a thick cut of meat.

MEEEEEAT!!!!!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG!

Is that.... esf..1.3? omg... that look so awsome!!! that trunks is.. splendid!

wow, now i can't wait until its done...

lol and yeah, freeza form 3 tail looks rather unusual. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freiza form 3 i know never had a tail tip to show, since it was cut off at Form 2 (i think?). But i say give him the tail and just wing the tip, or look at budokai 3...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
form 3's face looks a bit overstretched..and to answer questions, that's ESF alright. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omfg i pissed my pants when i saw that trunks render, but freezas expresion scared me! n' it looks like he got his tail chopped off :O

Best answers
yeah that Trunks model looks very good...(but it still doesn't beat Neds one or does it?? :p) hope to see the Vegeta ssj2,ssj,2,3 Goku and Perfect Cell....and Super Buu and kid Buu :D

Best answers
This looks good, hope they finish 1.3 soon :) about the tail.... mmm i think krilin cut it with his disc in the series? i dont remember now, i was only a child when i saw ot hehe (oh... these days of chibi goku ^^)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know it got cut off in the series, was just making fun of how he has no more tail ^_^

Best answers
Although the models look simply amasing, i say they should finish freeza's tail. i dont know, i just think its stupid. like you can have the tail at the initial form and second form then you transform and then its magicly gone then transform to last form and poof you have the tail back. Thats kinda like using Vegeta's Cell saga armor for his Initial and SSJ form and then he Transforms into Majin and poof Majin Saga uniform.
Im sorry but thats my only problem with freeza.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza form 3's face is just.. Scareh >_<

I love the rest tho gj team o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa is all I can say. The two Trunks' look incredible, especially the SSJ model and his pose. Ginyu looks fantastic too. Very realistic and theatrical. Like the scouter detail too. Frieza Form 3 still needs a fair amount of work, here's a list:

-Give him a tail, for the reason Chitenga said.
-The eyes look too strained, they were only veiny when he was transforming. Although in the show the pupils were small, they weren't that small, it makes the eyes looks jaggy. Enlarge and define them a bit.
-The head should be longer (unless the poly limit prohibits it)
-The shoulders need skinning :rolleyes:

Best answers
DAMN I was hoping you guys would be farther than that by now :( oh well

Great Trunks and Capt. Ginyu and that Frieza form 3 isn't scary, he's just scary in the first place so GJ

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah I like his tail being cut off, but you've cut off far too much, only the very tip got cut off, you guys seem to have cut half if not more. I dunno if this is possible (and I know battle damage characters aren't allowed :() But how bout making the tail cut-off-able?

And those maps, if I didn't know any better I'd say they're hl2 quality. They're fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom