Naruto 119 (mild spoilers)

Best answers
....did anyone else notice the terrible animation in a lot of this episode? especially kyuubi Naruto, he looked strange and different. Also, did anyone notice that he got angry about 20 times faster than he normally does? meh....Im looking forward to 120 though, 3 fights at once.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naw, if you saw the preview it focussed mainly on Kiba, I reckon they'll deal with one at a time and only briefly mention the others.

He did get angry really fast I noticed that, but remember he's really pissed that Sasuke keeps slipping from their fingers. The animation looked pretty similar to me, the whiskers, the red aura. Dunno what you thought was different

Best answers
I think everything that have happened since sasuke left started upsetting Naruto:
1)sasuke leaving
2)sakura sad
3)chouji left behind/dead
4)neji left behind/dead
5)new guy appearing taking sasuke away from them right infront of their noeses.

But i just think its cool that he's able to controll it better the nine tail's chakra that is..but i think it might take some time before we get to see naruto,they are probably going to take the fight in orders 1,shikamaru,2,kiba,3,naruto.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, I definetly think Kiba will fight before Shikamaru. From the next episode preview.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The animation quality was kinda standard/a little below, this episode, but it wasn't terrible. Happens sometimes. Expect the real fighting though, to have great work, cause that's how they almost always do it. They didn't do a great job showing Naruto as kyuubi here though. I mean, the camera kept switching to his face and ****, but it just looked kinda funny and ridiculous instead of what they were going for.

Kiba vs. Naruto though, during the prelims, that was definitely the bar-none worst animated of all of the episodes.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
We gotta wait a week longer >_>.

But Naturo seemes to be growing up about time cant wait for him to start bein serious.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope at least Kiba and Shikamaru survive along with Naruto, he needs at least two friends to back him up in battle.

All I know is, if Sasuke willingly left Konoha, they should have just let him.

Best answers
i'm downloading 119 right now.. i wait for Chucky Cheeze subs.. because
1. I think they do the best job
2. Domino's subs don't work on my computer.. no matter what i use..

I read the manga, and lately, i've really been dissapointed with the animation... the manga does a much better portrayal of showing... everything. like the fighting.. everyone looks much stronger, and the quality is the same throughout.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please do not name the fansubber groups on this forum. That information could be used to locate them by our members, which makes us a hub for piracy.

Best answers
119 was interesting, but the animation on naruto was funky, look like his head was gonna pop.

also Cuc, how is it piracy for fansubs when no Company's (IE Funi, ADV) own the rights to it? Japanese law has no hold here or anywhere out side of japan, so I don't believe fansubs are illegal.

Best answers
All I know is, if Sasuke willingly left Konoha, they should have just let him.
That would be like Obi-Wan just letting Anikan go after he turns to the dark side. It doesn't make sense. They know if Sasuke joins Orichimaru, Konoha is f'ed in the a. Granted Naruto can't pull some spectacular move out of his ass like he usually does.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tsunami said:
also Cuc, how is it piracy for fansubs when no Company's (IE Funi, ADV) own the rights to it? Japanese law has no hold here or anywhere out side of japan, so I don't believe fansubs are illegal.
Go read up on the Berne Union, and then come back and tell us that fansubs aren't illegal. ;) But if you're lazy, it's a big ass international copyright treaty that says (applying to all countries that have signed the treaty) that if something is copyrighted in one country, it's copyrighted in all the countries in the Union, and North America, most of Europe and Asia including Japan are in the union.

If you still don't follow, reverse the logic. If fansubbers can legally release unlicensed anime, then why does Funimation etc... have to buy the rights to air Japanese anime it in North America if Japanese law doesn't apply here?

In other words, don't give out fansubbing info.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anyways the main problem with 119 is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENED!

these upcoming fights will be great... once they actually start with out dragging the show around with time wasting scenes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I have to agree, despite it being a cool setup, nothing at all happened.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They had to reliably introduce the new sound ninja. You can't really just toss him into combat, he's obviously not a throwaway character. The episodes in general have been badly animated at times, much like DBZ, but have better static art. As much as we all love Toriyama, his art isn't always fantastic, and DBZ's animators were far worse artists than him. The same, I imagine, applies to Naruto. They have to be working on rotating animation teams, and some of those teams are geniuses, others are dropouts ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
They had to reliably introduce the new sound ninja. You can't really just toss him into combat, he's obviously not a throwaway character.
but they didnt go into detail about him and thats the whole point!

it was just oh hi im a bad guy ill be fighting u now kthnxbye

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seeing as how this ep had a bit of information about Kimimaro i think it's safe to say we'll be getting more background info on him in the upcoming episodes.

Best answers
about the animation.. they only got a week to work on each episode, don't they? if so, then i think the animation is good for the time they're allotted to work with.. but yeah... naruto's face looked pretty bad..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom