Historic Brawls

Best answers
Howdy all its been awhile but i am now back so i have gotten the new 1.2 and its awesome the bots are more tougher ^_^ and the melee system rocks and ive been playing around with some char mods and i have my new fav char broly/brolly (samething) anyways i made this thread to tell about some new kick a$$ fights you've had since 1.2 has been released bot or human player that you were fighting tell me id love to know what happend or how u got out of a jam or did u just plain blow the crap out of everything.

I remember one time when i was on new vegeta and there was like 4 bots Goku, Adult Gohan(mod), Trunks, MajinBuu,and me broy (mod)... I was about 500,000 away from transformation and i was being double teamed by trunks and gohan melee mostly but trunks kept on screwing me over with his stupid Burning Atk beam bounceing so ifinally got control again got up to 2,000,000 and i transformed to LSSJ broly and then i was kickin ass but the moment that i thought was the best was when i melee rushed gohan and as i was doing this trunks was charging another B.Atk so i was throwing gohan around in a circle and then threw him at trunks efore he fired they both colapsed then whie down I quickly switched to the BB (brolys version) and charged half way then threw it and hit them both for a doube Kill it was awesome then i got hit with a spirit bomb and that sucked oh well at east i took out the other 2

so please let me know about some fights you have had im looking forward to it..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The most historic fight I had was back in 1.1

I've had lots of fun 1.2 fights, but nothing can compare to the time I beat ~Kai~|Naruto in only my 3rd week playing the game. He and I had a bitter hatred towards each other, exchanging harsh insults. He hated my deathball spamming.....ahh...the early days of deathball spammage....well he wanted a 1 on 1 with me to see if I can actually fight and so he can shut me up...but I came right around and beat him. I shocked the hell out of him. With that win I was on the road to joining ~Kai~ and here I am today.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fights in 1.2 are nothing compared to fights in 1.1. That being said, for 1.2, I got nothing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid said:
Fights in 1.2 are nothing compared to fights in 1.1. That being said, for 1.2, I got nothing.
agreed. 1.1 fights were legendary

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom