Best way to get rid of chasers?

Best answers
Sometimes someone starts to chase after me "they must fancy my model" and sometimes I either get away or just get fed up and fed around and melee them about or just boot him around until they fly home to mommy :cry: and beamspam, whats the best way to get rid of them :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you run away, the best way to get rid of them is probably to just face them and get what's coming to you.
If they are just stalking you, nothing much you can really do about that.

Best answers
Don't run...
You chase them, not the other way around, if you don't like getting chased make your own server and kick anyone who does chase you. Another option would be just to change server or something.

Best answers
Stalking is even more of a doing in EVM for some reason. And they're really pissing me off badly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So stand and fight them. Smoke their ruin upon the ground. ...or something like that.

If all they use is simple melee, sit on the ground and charge something. Aim it at the ground so when they hit you, they get toasted.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate people who run away..... its so damn annoying, it just makes me wanna punish them more... so dont run, u'll just have a harder time up against them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
were you the one i fought in that one server? =p hehe i don't remember.. there was 3 of us in there, then it went one on one

anyways, best thing is to fight them head on, if you keep losing, get better so you don't keep losing.. or strategically teleport where they lose track of you, but conserving your ki so you can swoop away still

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If all they use is simple melee, sit on the ground and charge something. Aim it at the ground so when they hit you, they get toasted

dont do this, i have seen countless new players beam up like this but nowadays when your fighting the so called "simple melee players" have learned to watch out for the energy attacks and have learned to fly upwards if they see a blue light

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never charge a beam on the ground. Thats like the last thing you want to do..

Best answers
People will get tired of chasing someone that turbo beamjumps around the map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i love people that run away :D they usually attack me first, then decide to run :D a prime example was a guy called Neo about 4 hours ago :eek:, then i accidentally kicked him from the server :[

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People will get tired of chasing someone that turbo beamjumps around the map.
hahahaha...oh wait your serious arent you?

nah its way to easy to catch beam jumpers

all you have to do is wait...yeah thats it wait(well thats what i do) and almost every time they come hurdling back at you all you do is swoop directly in front of them or if theyre waiting i just charge up a spirit bomb disguised as a khh

Best answers
יוני יוני לא ציפיתי ממך כזה תרד מפגר ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway as carnage have said. dont run.
kick their asses but dont run.
Kevin - not everyone plays on their server for 0 ping.
its not so easy to catch runners in lag
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dont do what he said about beamjumping them.
thats just *** and lame.
Hybrid - he didnt mean to die witht them he meant to beamjump when they come
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[S2k] is taking over europe ^^ all the players got in [S2k]

Best answers
I've Never had either of these problem's mainly cause i can teleport after someone im chasing or i can just kick the $h1t out of anyone who stalks me so... meh i choose beat down over all these suggestions o_O

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-Kai- said:
Hybrid - he didnt mean to die witht them he meant to beamjump when they come
I know thats what he meant.. you should never do that... If see someone stop on the ground that was previously running away from me, i'm going to assume hes charging a beam. from there, i have a couple of choices.. one would be to bombard the guy with kiblobs and hope that he throws the beam and it explodes.. another would be to wait it out.. another would be to swoop in in circles and prepunch him... whatever the decision, it won't do the guy any good

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-Kai- said:
[S2k] is taking over europe ^^ all the players got in [S2k]
can you tell me WTF that is doing in a thread on how to loose peuple folowing you -_-

ontopic: jes just fight them its a game and if you are bord of such peuple change the server or exit the game and do something less borring :laff:

Best answers
Is that coming from a jewish player that never played outside Israel before? Ah, right.

So, what's the problem? If you can't catch them, you're slow. If they're too fast for you, you're too slow. If I have a bad day (and it happens, from time to time), I'll launch a mouthblast right after them. It's not something worth arguing about. If you can't kill/hit/nail them, you're the problem. Try those lightning reflex games such as UT2k4 and you'll get them easily enough.

Cussing people because you're horrible is lame, anyway.

Best answers
Im in playing in Europe//America all the time
unlike you mister "I only play in 0 ping"

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't run, you will only pronlong your death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom