Naruto = pwned

Best answers
Naruto has been liscensed.

Narutofan said:
ShoPro Entertainment Licenses Naruto Anime
Reported by: Tazmo on Tuesday, February 15th, 2005 at 02:51PM
Edit: We just got off the phone with ShoPro Entertainment and they have confirmed the reports. The NARUTO anime series is indeed licensed by their company. Once we are able to contact another representative from them next week we will know more details such as when the first release will be made.

Thanks to AnimeNewsNetwork.com for the article. It appears that this time, for real, the NARUTO anime series has been licensed by ShoPro Entertainment, one who is merged with VIZ LLC, the American company who has published the NARUTO manga in North America. We can not confirm what the future holds for NARUTO on the internet, but we do know that the BitTorrent trackers will be pulled down tonight most likely. This is the beginning of a new era for all of us. Dattebayo will make an announcement later on if they plan to continue subtitling the anime. The status of the manga releases should not change, as it has been licensed for a good 2 years. No word on if SaiyaMan will cease RAW releases. There is no word on what network the NARUTO anime will air on, or if it will just be direct to DVD. You can contact ShoPro Entertainment (in a nice way) by going here.
Major suckage. I thought Naruto was starting to suck anyway... so it doesn't bother me too much.

Best answers
it will still be distributed regardless...i am not surprised by this

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=\ i never watched the anime anyway, im happy with the manga ^_^

Best answers
still distrubted, yeah, but not by the high quality of ANBU & AonE... *sniff* AonE is still gonna do it, but i don't about their quality... maybe dattebayo... i hope their subs will work on my comp... it didn't work when DB was anime heaven.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its cool, naruto is finally hitting america. I saw the news earlier today, am i the only one not upset?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well. The group that's bringing it over is a bunch of Kiddie Pleasers. They are going to butcher it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, they dubbed inuyasha, and its not that bad :p. I still like the japanese episodes but you cant expect them to but all the stuff that they show in naruto on the WB without cutting stuff... I'm just curious to see what they will do with it. All I care about is the up coming american naruto game :D. I guess its just an english port from the latest japanese ps2 game, but im still gonna have to go and get it ;).

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anybody know if "ShoPro" publically trades on the Dow Jones, NASDAQ or Nikkei index?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They.. Are.. Going.. To.... DIE

Bummer, DAMMIT They better still sub the manga

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol sad news but we all know that there will still be distribution somewhere

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i sometimes doubt peoples tastes. its being licensed yes, but is it being licensed by 4kids? no, funimation? no, its being licensed pretty much by viz. Viz does some pretty decent stuff so ya know it wont be totally slaughtered.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, If it shows up on the Adult Swim Lineup, it may actually have a chance.....other than that.....doubtable.

Best answers
That sucks. Now i hate US just 200% more. Its okay if they wont dub it, but im already sure that they censore and dub it, because stupid american children are not allowed to see "bad things". Asuma`s smoke will be changed to lollipop(like in one anime, but i dont remember the name of it), Byakugan will be...eh evil eyes? Well thats the end of Naruto.

Naruto video games will be coming

With dubs? Thank god, i ordered nh2 from japan, just like i will order nh3 from there(if site is still up when it comes)
This whole message is useless, if they dont dub it....so i hope they wont. Really, whats wrong with japanese? Its much easier to sub it, and then you keep people happy too. And it sounds 1 000 000x better than english...."haaa, now im going to kill you with lighting edge!" poor.....

Im sorry, that im acting so stupid in this message, but this just one thing, what makes me angry.

(Same message, as in kid heaven)

Best answers
Tassadar said:
Major suckage. I thought Naruto was starting to suck anyway... so it doesn't bother me too much.
yeah same for me, even tho i read all manga and seen all episode's..
but for those who look anime and manga..
GO WATCH/READ BLEACH !!

its way way way better and much more fun + better story (not a childish as naruto...crying little kids <_< )

Best answers
i saw this yesterday...too bad, i was looking forward to seeing the anime when it was at where the manga is now

guess i probably will still see it, considering it isnt any more illeagle than it was before

Best answers
Sicron said:
they make freakin hamtaro...a kids show, this would ruin naruto SO HELP AND SIGN THE PETITION!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/naruto99/petition.html
Let me ask you this; when is the last time a petition from petition online changed a damn thing? You guys can whine all you want, looks like you'll all just be breaking the law more severly when you download Naruto now.
And.. Barkarot... the US has given more to you than you can ever possibly imagine, but obviously you can't see that. Dubbing Naruto? Well, that might be the end of Naruto in your eyes, but no one said you couldn't still download Naruto. It just so happens that DBZ (in the west) was made popular by an American dub (oh what do you know). And, ESF, by that American dub (omg no way!). Before blaming the U.S. for everything, why don't you take a step back and think before you broadcast your opinions to the world.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
america just makes it like every other anime, makes it like ****.
i'm an origional anime watcher, the only anime that america did right is the animatrix.(and that movie is made for america's voices)
the only reason that dbz is so good in english is the music, if the normal misic would still be on it woudn't even reach this fame.

Best answers
niobe said:
america just makes it like every other anime, makes it like ****.
i'm an origional anime watcher, the only anime that america did right is the animatrix.(and that movie is made for america's voices)
the only reason that dbz is so good in english is the music, if the normal misic would still be on it woudn't even reach this fame.
very true..however every anime ends one day...even naruto...
well maybe i say this as good news over 1 or 2 months the naruto movie is comin on DVD, (also for illigal download, but hell what are you doing now ? downloading illigal...so who cares) maybe this is little off-topic. but HEY there are still other cool and nice animes...and most newbie naruto fans dont even notice this..

they will keep downloading and downloading, and on one day it stops and they can't download anymore, or the cops knocks on the door by ther house.. haha
mostly i was a newbie naruto fan, only downloaded and downloaded untill episode 80 and readed the naruto news..

but believe me..half of the people that watch naruto or more...they have no idea about this..

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Barkarot said:
That sucks. Now i hate US just 200% more. Its okay if they wont dub it, but im already sure that they censore and (etc)
Blaming a nation for the actions of a corporation is just silly, and ignorant.

Valeska said:
its way way way better and much more fun + better story (not a childish as naruto...crying little kids <_< )
For someone who claims to think Naruto is a childish story for children, you seem to post in the threads frequently and have a signature from the show you're insulting.
Valeska said:
they will keep downloading and downloading, and on one day it stops and they can't download anymore, or the cops knocks on the door by ther house.. haha
You apparently have no idea how copyright suits are enforced here. Violating copyright is a civil matter, meaning a corporation or individual can sue you for money. The police are only involved on criminal copyright violations, such as bootlegging enterprises, etc--the RIAA, MPAA, etc, bring civil action suits against you, not press criminal charges.

Tassadar said:
Let me ask you this; when is the last time a petition from petition online changed a damn thing?
I agree with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom