still getting troubles

Best answers
well i am playing 1.2.3 and i am still getting the game crash . i ended up switching out the vid card to this computer and it works better now however, i was playingf for about 20 min and the game finnaly gave up and crashed but i was able to close the program before i had to do a reboot but other than that the game still isnt doing very well. on another note. i became a father for the first time on tues morning... she is the cutest little thing :)

Best answers
Hmm, can you remember the situation in which the game crashed, because that will be something that is convenient for the team to know I suppose.

By the way, congratulations with your daughter.

Best answers
well thx for the grats .as far as the crashing goes its kinda when i get attacked or if i performa lot of movements at once. its not really particular it just keeps happening. but i will keep trying new things and see if i can figure a pattern anything so far?

Best answers
wat video setting are u running ingame

ie direct3d opengl so on... try changing thoses around if u havnt or other video settings.. wat are your computers spec's

Best answers
well im currently running openGL uh 1024 x 768 running xp with a amd ahtalon sempron 3000+, 256 ddr ram geforce 4 vid card 64 mb

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mm have you tried re-installing and all that. uninstall then re-install. usually that solves the problem if not, it's something about your computer. Perhaps it can't handle esf. that's my guess.

Best answers
lol the computer can take it, trust me. as far as uninstalling and reinstalling i have been doing that for days now and it hasnt solved the problem. does having the japanese voices make any difference? and why there only like 9 servers?

Best answers
you have the latest directx right 9.0c?
with 8.xx I had nothing but constant problems
latest drivers?...if you do Jump back 1 update at a time until you have better luck

P.S. congrats on the daughter. My daughter is 2 and its been great

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom