I need some help :

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got some new headphones but the cord is uber short, and the only way i can use them on my pc atm is if i get the front headphone ports on my pc to work, but i dunno where to put the jumpers. Can anyone help? Anyone know of a diagram?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
need a motherboard serial number.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't find one :\. I used a basic usb diagram and that worked :\, but i cant find one for the headphones and mic :\.

I'm pretty sure the mobo is a epox though, but not sure exactley what series...

Best answers
http://www.epox.com/USA/product.asp?class=MB
Go there, look up your motherboard. If your using an Athlon XP processor, chances are it's an nForce 2. If your on a 64 bit, then it's a nForce 3, if your on PCI-Express, then it's nForce 4.
Look at the pictures and try to match them up with your board. After you think you have a match, click Support>Downloads, then search for Manuals. Put in your model name (for eample: EP-8RDA3+PRO) under search, then download the manual. The instructions for sound to case hookups will be in there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
http://www.epox.com/USA/product.asp?class=MB
Go there, look up your motherboard. If your using an Athlon XP processor, chances are it's an nForce 2. If your on a 64 bit, then it's a nForce 3, if your on PCI-Express, then it's nForce 4.
Look at the pictures and try to match them up with your board. After you think you have a match, click Support>Downloads, then search for Manuals. Put in your model name (for eample: EP-8RDA3+PRO) under search, then download the manual. The instructions for sound to case hookups will be in there.
Uh, he might have an Intel motherboard/processor.

Best answers
In which case he would do the exact same... check what socket it is, and match it with what his board looks like and the picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom