movie 12 question

DiZ

Best answers
in the last scene of janemba where gogeta throw's on him the soul punisher
after that he tried (?) to punch gogeta, did he punched him? cuz gogeta didnt(?)move

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the idea was that Super Janemba was nearly equal to SS3 Goku, so SS2 Gogeta was several times stronger than him, strong enough to take a punch in the face without blinking. The same applies to when Super Janemba took a combo of punches to the chest before he even saw it. Knowing that Gogeta could kill Janemba in a few seconds (which he did) sort of took out the excitement of that part :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm fairly sure he was, i'm not saying you're wrong, but what makes you think otherwise?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah that is normal SSJ

SSJ2 has thise lightnings round the bodey ;) Remember Gohans transformation

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ2 didn't always have lightning, though true most of the time it did, it was really only after initial transformation or when fully powered. The hair looks like SS2 Goku's with SS2 Gohan's spike falling over the forehead. o_o

EDIT: I know it's not a great arguement but Atari made Gogeta SS2 (not SS) in Budokai 3 :fight:

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, id say he was ssj2, it'd just makes sense considering both vegeta and goku were able to go ssj2 at that point.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gogeta totally pwned him.. But ssj3 Goku never had a chance vs Super Janemba. I liked how they made Vegeta strong in his first form here.. Kicking Janemba around for a bit :p

I don't think he -hit- Gogeta, only hit an inch away before that ball killed him.

Retired
Best answers
It's just Super Gogeta, I don't think a fusion really has multipule transformations. they just become damn strong and become super saiyan.

but yes Jenamba did hit him, but Gogeta was just too strong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fusions no multiple transformations? What about Vegetto becoming Super Vegetto?

I dunno if this is acceptable proof but the Movie 12 DVD cover has SS2 Goku and SS2 Vegeta fusing, I know they weren't SS2 when they fused in the film, but thats what's on the cover.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't want to sund off topic...But I have been wondering where to find movie 12, if it's even in english yet. I recently bought Bojack Unbound (Edited version on accident...) and since whatever movie number that is, I know it's lower than the Janemba movie, so does that mean Movie 12 is only available in japan?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, you can only get it in Japanese at the moment, FUNimation are up to Movie 10: Broly - Second Coming. I bought the full movie/tv special set on eBay for about $60 on DVD, it was a good purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom