Cucumba . . . .

Best answers
Many months have passed since the last battle that left me the way I am, a spectre, a prisoner of my own powers, though it was not all for the worst. Soon the stars will be right and the time will come for us to meet in battle again. This time, I will be prepared for the onslaught of the Jade Behemoth.

Sit and bide your time Old One . . . All souls can be reaped . . . .

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
If cuc accepts, I'll be the guy to ref this fight, venue will be posted on the chance of acceptance.

roflcopters dot space dot space dot. . .

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I accept, in strange aeons, even the dead may die again . . . fool.

(Keep in mind, there may be large delays with my rounds, if patience is not an option, then I will have to refuse your challenge.)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Then it is set! The venueis on the sith world Korriban, in the valley of the dark lords. The place is desserted, no vegetation, large caves erected in honor of the passed lords. The object is that in the contender's final round, they will be the first to run through the valley, and collect the sith lightsaber in the Tomb of Naga Sadow, then run down the valley, into a large structure, the sith academy, and claim your rightful place as the lord of the sith.

Begin, Padawans. :p

Best answers
Though the Rogue Scythe hungers to sever your soul from your body Old One, time is no issue for the dead.

It has been a long and arduous journey to this time and here I stand in this valley. I have hidden from you long enough and now I have come to claim the right to be known as your equal.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I promise you, you will desire nothing more than a wish to undo your foolhardy challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom