New Player

Best answers
:yes: :devgrin: I dont have dragonball Z mode yet but i want download it I LIKE PICTURES I HOPE GAME IS GOOD can you tell me about it PLZ!!! :devgrin: :yes:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cant say realy.

I like it but you have to find out for yourself or you can say that i lied.

Just try it its free so no loss.

Oh and read the manual ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mmm if people kick your ass, don't worry it's a natural instinct for you at first, then you lose that instinct and gain a new one called "I pwn all noobs"

Yeah, i suggest you read the manual first, learn to do a few cheap combos that everyone else does, and have fun of couse, i like the game. I bet you will too if you keep with it. Most new players get owned and say "to hell with this game it sucks" they don't stay with it long enough to get better.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome to the forums , esf is a god mod (as there are a lot of loyal players , tryying to own each other dbz style , not everything in dbz is included , but that's a good thing because the things don't sometimes don't get added in make up for fair play and game balancing) getting past noob stages ain't so hard these days , ethier because you may decide to train with bots or other new players (getting tired of using the word noob so much i guess) or players with expierence give you pointers sometimes , play away , cya around sometime

Best answers
Thanks guys,I want play that now but my download is quite slow.
tell me more about some guys in the game,Is there lot of guys???

Best answers
:devgrin: Screenshot is great vegeta is doing bigbang attack!!!! so cool :devgrin:

Best answers
I have the little problem with downloading game i can't find the game!!!

Best answers
i have now new problem i dont have cd key at the steam i have half life generation adn i have 2 accounts but i cant remember password and user so can somebody give me user PLZ

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Mr-Vampire said:
i have now new problem i dont have cd key at the steam i have half life generation adn i have 2 accounts but i cant remember password and user so can somebody give me user PLZ
if you're asking for a steam account or CD KEy, you won't find one here. It's against the forum rules.

Best answers
ok but do ou know where i can find i can't use it because my second user has it i mean my CD-Key

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope, if you cannot remember your account details, conctact valve or sierra on the steam website - www.steampowered.com

We can not, and will not, supply cd-keys or accounts as this is warez, and is illegal.
Plus we do not have them to give out anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom