Savior

Best answers
This is a story based on a true story, the setting isn't exactly write, but this person did arise and she did die first.
Wrote it pretty quick - 50 min lol, but C&C

Savior

By: David Perault

A cold and dreary day awaited me. I woke up to the morning mist of the southern lands and a clear beautiful orange sunrise. I rustled myself out of bed to get ready for the day and headed to the kitchen to put coffee on and read the newspaper. I have never been the religious type, but today was the day all of that changed. I had previously been taking care of my sick Grandmother filled with cancer. I checked on her daily, just to make sure she was alright, but I knew the inevitable was unstoppable.
I was on my way to check out her when I pulled into her house, I noticed her outside porch light was on during the day. I went up to the door and walked in I yelled out grandma, but no response. I headed upstairs to her bedroom. As I was heading up the stairs I heard some sick, low groans. My Single step walk turned into a double step run as I rushed up the staircase. I started to run down her hall, and noticed her door was closed. I knocked, just to make sure. I received no answer and proceeded into her room. She laid on the bed closing and reopening her eyes, with sick low groans protruding her body every now and then.
I sat down next to her, grabbed her hand, and asked if she could hear me. Silence replied. My grandma lay there slowly dying and I couldn’t do a thing, but sit there and watch.
Suddenly her hand grabbed mine tightly and let lose, and her last deep breathe exhaled. I just sat there stunned for a minute. I called her name again and again, but no response. I had sat there and watched my Grandmothers last breathe and last look with her eyes and witnessed her last moment alive. My Grandmother died that morning due to Cancer. I prayed before I left, knowing I hadn’t been the religious type, but felt obligated to. I prayed that god would give my Grandmother back, and to let her live a second chance…

I called the police and reported what had happened, and they sent a paramedic over to take her corpse away. When the Ambulance had arrived, I greeted them at the door and showed them up to her room. We entered the room and I dropped to my knees with tears filling my eyes. My grandma had risen from the dead, and had set her self up against the wall. It was unbelievable, my mind was stunned, the paramedics hadn’t seen anything like it before. I walked up to her slowly and still crying started to talk not knowing what I was saying. I had said What? How, and she replied Because of God….

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom