INstalling

Best answers
how to install what file does it go into! thanks can some1 please tell me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you that much or a noob that you can't install something , it's not hard to install something you dam noob

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
are you that much or a noob that you can't install something , it's not hard to install something you dam noob
Overlord, I don't know where you come off of, but trying to be the forum's resident badass only leads to one thing, a ban. Calling someone a noob ESPECIALLY unprovoked is a flame, and leads to subsequent warnings. Like this one. Have a warning for flaming :warning:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no need for that kind of attitude on these boards - I don't want to see you posting like that again.

Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
you're wrong...
everyone 1 of us are noobs at the 1st time including me

Best answers
listn , i just downloaded esf , now i got steam and i got half-life , and im a noob but that answer didnt help me at all ,c:\program files\valve\steam\steamapps\zero20098\half-life , thats what i get on my installer , it wont let me install it , so in english tell me what do i have to do , u said run it , wtf im not on computer every2 secounds like play the game on story mode or what ? i got the 1.1.1.0 patch , and steam is up to date this is the 1.2.3 version also , and i cant install it so help me plz !!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ronnie said:
you're wrong...
everyone 1 of us are noobs at the 1st time including me
But , the days arte very distant that i was a noob , 1.0 days playying at lan's and net cafe , aplha a couple of times , but esf never impressed me till 1.0 was out and from there on my love for the game delveloped

meh , for now on i will just call 'em or consider them forum newbs or newbies

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom