LAN Help

Best answers
when i set up a lan server to play against my brother on his computer it loads fine but when my bro loads esf and looks in the lan tab it says there are no lan servers on the local area network, and also i installed EVM and i don't know how to use vegetto or go ssj 2 or 3 but i i can only go ssj 1my email is [email protected]. all help welcome. :devgrin:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just set ip's betwenn your p2p with your brother or just use the network connection wizard (those microsoft bast***s must pay) or just set the ip propities on both coms to auto , ethier that or one of you have a bust lan card , crappy lan card , or just a dodge mainboard with dodgie onbard lan , or there is ethier a kink in the cable (meaning the cable would be rooted , unless you play around with it in the place that it's kinked)

have u tried reinstalling hl or esf , are your esf versions the same ? , also make sure the ip's are set right otherwise , you can crash each other's games at start up (example: if u had a ip address set as 192.168.0.10 and the other 192.168.1.1 , the 7th didgit is what needs to be changed)

as far as i know , evm sp is not out , and if u installed the cp , it will make no difference to when you play lan ,

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go into the lan propities , go to internet protocol , and set your ips from there (don't tuch this if you are using dsl/cable) just use the new network connection wizard

Best answers
how do i make the extra (other than the original nine characters)work on esf like vegetto for example using the EVM Client 2.0 i got on ESF world and how do i go ssj 2 with gohan because i have a gohan, ssj gohan, and ssj2 gohan model folders with all the sprites and sounds and gfxs

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
psx41 said:
how do i make the extra (other than the original nine characters)work on esf like vegetto for example using the EVM Client 2.0 i got on ESF world and how do i go ssj 2 with gohan because i have a gohan, ssj gohan, and ssj2 gohan model folders with all the sprites and sounds and gfxs
The evm2 "client pack" is for online play only at the moment , the server pack isn't out yet , how many times do i have to explain to you , YOU DAM NOOB!!!!!!!

ever herd of something called a rite click

just add me to msn , and i will tell you what you need to do to fix this , [email protected]

Best answers
but when i load gohan it only states in the info section of character selection the required pl of ssj1 does this mean i didn't fully install the ssj 2 part

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no SSJ2 part EVM is a unofficial ESF addon
The real transformations for ESF woll come out with 1.3

Best answers
but in my models folder theres a ssj 2 gohan folder with a mdl file in it. what is it doing? is it just sitting there doing nothing? i also have sprites and sounds for ssj 2 gohan. are they also just sitting there?

Best answers
will u be able to go ssj2 from ssj1 in the new version coming in march 18 (i think) ? also my router is wireless, does that have anything to do with not being able to play against my bro on his computer in the same house?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where did you get that ****. EVM has no release dates set aswell as ESF evryone says its done when its done so i wouldnt belive that date to much.

Best answers
Hey PSX41 if don't know how to transform just press Z when you have enough power!!!
watch there list gohan thing there is how much need to transform when you playing VEGETA you look your power there is oohhh 650 you need 2000 to transform to supersaiyan!!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or you can just look aththe green CF bar when its full press Z

Best answers
will there be a version beyond 1.2.3 or is that it for the ESF Team? If so then can anybody get me a new features list for that version if a features list exists or u can just type them in here.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes asking if there will be a newer version than 1.2.3
and the anwser is yes

They are making ESf b1.3 now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom