Combos...

Best answers
Hi, i am a new person ( horaay for me ) i was playing in esf today and this person kept using combos on me...and uh, i dont know how to do combos...can someone explain good combos and how to do em?

Best answers
Yeah, it's really easy. Basicly, you just do the Prepunch sequence up to 5 hits (that is, to get the max amount of time to Combo them) and then you put in your combo once you enter Advanced Melee. You can find out the combos by setting the Bots on ESF on Best mode, and telling them to only use melee, then you can make Bots Not Shoot and Ignore Humans, and Dont Move all turn on if you want to test out the combos. I don't know if you supposed to tell combos over the forums though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You cannot be given the combos over the forum, but suggesting how to learn them is fine :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ask people in game to teach you em, or watch when someone does it on you, and try the directions they input.

Best answers
yea but i think theres like a max wat 2 combos yea .... or are there more just no 1 noz lol

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets see if we can get more "combos" in this next release. A lot of animations.. well.. All the animations are being remade.. yes every freakin animation :cry: BUT! its for the best :) Anyway.. in 1.2 there are two combos. Very simply done. But lets see if you can figure it out.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hej Darktooth whats with Gokus third combo animation? I know he has 1 XD.

Is it planed for 1.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom