Naruto 124

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hands down... one of the best fights in the damn show. I was blown away. And then that twist at the end made the whole thing even more amazing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed, this has become one of my favorite, if not favorite episodes of the entire series.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got the same opinion as you two. That was one of the best episodes out of the whole series, the fight was incredible, and that final twist was awesome.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was great. I can't wait for 125.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was looking forward to seeing more of a drunk Lee but that will have to do it was pretty good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's been a while since i laughed so hard at Naruto...

.....YOU FELL FOR IT!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
been a while scince i watched the anime, and you were all raving about it, so i watched it... didnt anyone find it a bit boring? i've already read this part in the manga though, so i dunno but, it was much more entertaining to read imo. The animation started off kinda sloppy, improved in the middle, and then got sloppy towards the end. Even though i knew about the twist already from the manga, it was pretty obvious something like that was going to happen. Im more interested in whats going to happen with sasuke.

Best answers
^That's why I stopped reading the manga, it completely destroys the experience and emotion of the anime. I wish I never touched the manga. *sigh*

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats why i prefer the manga, better art, better screenplay, the voice acting all depends on your imagination, sorry but out of the manga and anime i've seen i just prefer any manga over any anime. I read 3-4 volumes of dbz manga when i first got into dbz, cudnt put it down, i watched a few episodes of the anime and was disappointed with every episode. With naruto however... its slightly different, the fight scenes arent as well thought out in the manga, and harder to follow, due to many things, particularly detailed backgrounds distracting the eye in fight scenes and kanji as sound effects make it a little harder to illustrate the action correctly. Apart from that i still like the manga more (in particular the shonen jump ones i own). However i cant be too sure that reading ahead may have effected my enjoyment of the anime, but in the past i'd read the entire frieza saga of the dbz manga, then the first episode of dbz i watched was buu saga and i was still disappointed with every episode. I will be getting 125, just because i think it'll be more entertaining than 124.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Boring? It was almost entirely action, so no, I wasn't bored for a second.

You see those 3 shadows hopping tree to tree in episodes previous. I had no idea who they were; I thought, at the most, it'd be some Konoha teachers like maybe Asuma or even Iruka, or even a second team of Konoha genins. I had even heard the Sand ninjas would be fighting along side Konoha at some point (just from forums and stuff) but I had never guessed it would be right then.

I prefer the anime mainly because movement is better conveyed by moving pictures (to me at least), and this is a show where there's plenty of it. Also, sound is extremely important, IMO. Not just the effects (which are very cool), but music can be very impactful and enhance the experience a ton. And I like voices and color too *shrug*. That remixed theme in the middle when Rock Lee charges Kimimaro (it's another version of the music that plays when he uses ura renge on Gaara) always gives me a coolgasm when they do it right. (Coolgasm = when something is so awesome, it sends chills down your spine)

That episode where Naruto hits Kibito with the Rasengan also had incredible music when he does it. I had multiple coolgasms.

Best answers
haha, whenever the scenes changed to the 3 mysterious travelers, i was like who the heck are they?!? and im a manga reader.. only until half way did i figure it out, and i got so happy... i throught it was awesome, when i saw them jump and separate into the trees..
and fight with kimi and rock, i was hoping that the hits would look more powerful.. The only hit that has ever made me go O_O was when Naruto punched Haku in the face in episode 17...

Best answers
Ahh.. right when I was about to stop watching Naruto, the series really blew me away with this one. The way the Sand team showed up was done flawlessly, and really got me back into Naruto after all the repetitive flashbacks and annoying fillers. I even knew the Sand would show up... but it still caught me off guard and blew me away, great episode. And, Lee > *

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gotta agree with you on you Viva. I love how garaa enters in.. =O

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet jebus, personally I can't wait for the fight between Gaara and the bone guy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO, the part with the drunken Lee sucked big time. Why the hell would he become so much better just because he's drunk? ~_~

And I completely agree with Coldy, when I saw that Gaara was going to fight the bone dude, I was like "HELL YEAH, can't wait till next week" :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because his style changed from being a very straightforward attacker ("angular" as Kimimaro put it) to being extremely unpredictable. Gai said he was a tensei (master/natural/genius or something) at the drunken fist style of fighting.

He wasn't THAT much better... I mean he did land a decent number of good hits while he wasn't drunk at all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya, that was the one thing that I didn't really get. How Rock Lee was just naturally awesome at drunken boxing for no apparent reason. It was still cool, but they could've came up with a better explanation than "Oh, well he's just good at it........."

Best answers
i hope lee get's to be alcoholic after he turns 21 :p:p also i hope that there's some more sake in that bottle coz i think gaara wont be able to beat that bone guy on his own. about the three shadows... i thought it was kakashi asuma and that woman kurenai or sth like that, but this way is even better :D garaa look's older and much more focused. temari has a shorter dress:p the only thing i dislike is sasuke im WAS a big fan of him but he's getting more and more ****. also i hope he'll look better than the others in cursed seal lvl 2 since they really look ugly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom