Best Fight

ZaZ

Best answers
whats the best fight you ever seen in an anime?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, it's down to two:

DBZ: Broly vs. Z Fighters, he owned them ALL and was totally badass about doing so, I mean, true, he lost eventually but I thought the way he just ran around kicking people into buildings was really really cool.

Naruto: Rock Lee vs. Gaara, the fight was good before he removed the weights, but afterwards it was one of the greatest anime sequences i've ever seen, especially when the cameras spinning around a frightened Gaara while Lee is zipping around him punching holes in his sand defences, then finally lands a hit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The music in that Rock Lee vs. Gaara thing was masterfully done as well. That's definitely one of my favorites.

Spike vs. Vincent in the Bebop movie was a pretty sick fight as far as animation simply goes

In Gundam 08th MS Team, Norris' Gouf vs. the 08th team and the guntanks was a quality fight as well. There was something about 08th that made the mobile suits actually seem -real- as opposed to glorified mass-produced Ultraman robos. Probobly because they made everything so clunky and technical (in a good way.)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best fight.. Hm. Kurapica vs. Ubougin, in Hunter x Hunter. Without a doubt.

Best answers
Maybe not the greatest, but the one that springs to mind right now is Vash vs Knives from the end of Trigun.

vox

Best answers
hm i can't think well, but heres a couple

movies:
Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door - the fight where spike has the broomstick, definately some good kungfu movie influence there

End of Evangelion - asuka vs the units.. yes, there was a lot, but the physics and everything in this fight was just so cool

series:
Naruto - Gaara vs Rock Lee ofcourse, everyones fav.. my take on it is just how they set up this amazing character Gaara to be this unscratched monster who doesnt even flinch.. then lee takes off the weights, and gaara is suddenly ****ting himself.. brilliant
Naruto - Sasuke vs Orochimaru, most people will agree this is the 2nd best fight in naruto.. and though oro didn't even fight close to full power, it was a fun fight
Trigun - Vash vs Knives.. brilliant
FullMetal Alchemist - Edward Elric vs Greed... something about how fluently animated this fight was.. so cool

and DBZ related heh.. i dunno, there weren't too many "amazing" fights, i did like when kid buu beat the crap out of vegeta though, that was pretty gorey.. and when videl got beat up.. hmm.. but bebi in GT had a decent fight against vegeta too, but i only saw it in AMV so..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the best fight in dbz was piccolo vs android 17.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Hmm, it's down to two:
Naruto: Rock Lee vs. Gaara, the fight was good before he removed the weights, but afterwards it was one of the greatest anime sequences i've ever seen, especially when the cameras spinning around a frightened Gaara while Lee is zipping around him punching holes in his sand defences, then finally lands a hit.
That was a great fight, indeed.

My favourite is the fight between Naruto and Neji, I think. Either that one, or the one with Zabuza at the start of the series. I like those unexpected twists :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah Naruto is great for fights, rather than doing what DBZ/GT does and just transforming and powering up the characters to act as an 'unexpected twist' and to keep the fight going, they have double bluffs and cool counter-techniques and stuff, which is much more entertaining.

That said, I think Evil King Piccolo vs. Kid Goku was a good fight, I think that's the first time you see a beamjump.

KyoKusanagi

K
Ken & Ryu vs M.Bison in the Street Fighter Animated movie.

Runners up include:
Chun-Li vs Vega - Street Fighter Animated movie
Any fight Kenshiro engages in - Hokuto No Ken and Shin Hokuto No Ken (Fist Of The North Star)
Eikichi Onizuka as Kenshiro (from FOTNS) vs Some Random Thugs (Great Teacher Onizuka)

Really surprised that most of the previous suggestions have been Naruto\DBZ...sigh.

Jackie Chan - Street Fighter - yeah i know its old and its not an anime - but its based on a Manga\Anime (City Hunter) and thats what counts. Damn this 3 min clip was better than the entire live acted Street Fighter movie with Van Damme.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Id have to say the Asuka vs the other Eva's in End of Evangelion was the best. There are some really good fights in pretty much every anime ive seen though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
naruto - lee and garra
dbz - freeza and goku (near the end)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I gotta say one of my fav's was Kazuma vs. Ryuho, the 2nd fight. First time Kazuma actually beats Ryuho and causes the ground to break up, interupting the fight. And, of course, anything involving Straight Cougar is always great.

-Karrde-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Charizard v.s Magmar :yes:

But in seriousness, it really wasn't a fight but Kyuubi naruto fighting Haku (sp) afte sasuke was stabbed with his needles. Gotta love the red chakra

Next, probably

SSj2 gohan v.s Cell

Demon inuyasha v.s Sesshomuru

Burning gundam v.s master gundam

Jager versus Lightning Sikes

Demon Son Goku v.s that demon slayer guy in saiyuki

Best answers
Naruto- Naruto vs. haku and Lee vs. Gaara
DBZ- Goku vs. Vegeta in the saiya-jin saga.
The parts that show them trying to recover from a blow... I remember Vegeta getting kneed into a rock, and then you see him writhing in agony... So much detail. and then the legendary KHH vs Gallick Gun.. I think thats like my most favorite moment in dbz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personal Favourite of mind is the Fight between Amuro Ray, Char Aznable and Lallah Sune.

I loved it.

Another is Norris Packard VS the 08th. 08th MS team is a favourite of mine since it stays true to the original MSG in a lot of ways in my mind.

Another Gundam Favorite of mine is when Amuro and Char are ****ing FENCING in Zero-G while shouting idealism and otehr crap at each other.

Most of Char's Counter-Attack is a personal favourite of mine.

I'm saddened I've never watched Naruto...that one Lee vs Gaara fight sounds amazing...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While on the topic of anime fights, i keep seeing the lil gif with a guy with glowing red eyes and brown hair punching the crap out of this other guy with blonde hair. What shwo is this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom