Siggeh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey, this is my first photoshop works

this is suposed to be space themed, if anyone could tell me how to make effects that show stars that would be great, remember im a newb so explain to me in detail XD

edit: please move this into the sig forum, sorry :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not bad for your first -_-, but i'd say this should have went in the signature section.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats with that -_-? lol, well im ditching that, i made some wood texture, is this better than that space think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doesn't look overly realistic try some less saturated colors.

Best answers
The main problem with the wood look is that you have all the same kind of swirls, wood tends to bend in different directions, you don't always have a flawless seem to the way thr wood curves. Very neat though, kind of looks like a mirage-effect.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
last one is the best so far, for someone just learning to use photoshop they arent all to bad :p but i suggest using a different font color on the last one since the black is hard to read, anyway, when you understand more about the photoshop controls i suggest you try brushing, you can get way better sigs that way :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya, pretty hard to read, but i was gonna ask if anyone knows how to make a white font with a black line around each letter

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not that hard, just type what you want (make sure the text is white by clickin on the color indicator at the top of your screen), then go to your layer panel and rightclick on the text layer and choose 'rasterize' then go to edit>stroke>1 pixel, black color and choose 'outside', that should work, works for me atleast

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or you could skip rasterizing and right click your text layer, go to blending options, and check the box saying "stroke" ;)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try mixing that vegeto model head into your siggy.

could be nice. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks, ill try that font thing out, but atm i made a new bg :D

bg i made...

bg applied to siggeh...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
Pretty cool.
Hey, give me a link to a picture that you are going to use next and I will make it look better. Trust me, you will love it. ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks cool, did you play around with ctrl + u or ctrl + b?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to do such a pic like that copy this pic with ctrl+j then Filter>Blur> Guassian Blur (dunno how calls now)

set on 4,0 px.

the play with the pblendings on the second layer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom