Samurai Champloo

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I recently started watching this anime and i love it, i love all old samurai type films and this anime just fits the description, i love the direction and the animation, i have yet to see a poorly animated second of this anime, the graphic design is beautiful, and again i compliment the director on the awesome mood setting given out by this anime, imo this is much more on a par with anime's such as akira, it gives you a really powerful sense of the world the characters are in. Not to mention that the characters are supremely cool and badass too.

I also watched a film today, an old samurai type film, with a massure in it called Zatoichi, the blind samurai, i loved the whole thing. I love feudal japanese films especially about samurai, I was wondering if anybody has any good suggestions for films i should check out? Ive already seen yojimbo and i saw yojimbo 2 when i was pretty young :x, ive seen seven samurai and a few others, i cant quite remember them because i havent seen them scince i was a kid, but if any of you know a film that might be to my taste lemme know =].

Anyway, anyone else liking the Samurai?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good anime. The characters don't really develop much and it's more like a series of misadventures with a few character-related plot clues thrown in (a lot like Cowboy Bebop, I guess; made by the same guy after all). I mean you could switch around half the episodes and it wouldn't make a difference. But the animation is slick, the character's are likable and interesting, and it's overall very entertaining with good humor, action, drama, etc. thrown out all over the series.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love this anime, I don't pay too much to the animation as art isn't my thing, but I believe its one of the better animes out there. Hitokiri basically summed up what its all about, and its good to watch an anime that doesn't rely so much on training for super powers.

Best answers
yeah i watch it to..
i like it, its orional an fighting style also.. :smile:

Best answers
Samurai Champloo is one great anime, looks awesome and the ambience is really cool. I like the way it tends to mix a hip-hopish style with feudal japan.
The animation is real nice and I have to agree in that I haven't seen a badly animated moment yet. I recomend it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom