THE DBZ MOVIE COMIN OUT 2007

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
OMFG OMFG THATS OMG OMG OMG THATS JUST OMG

wrong section.

moved to anime.

Prepare for the waves of people who think so otherwise.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMDB said:
Note:

Since this project is categorized as being in production, the data is subject to change; <h1>some data could be removed completely.</h1>
Contrary to what it says at IMDB. this is still all <b>speculation</b>. Fox has made no official announcement about such a movie, and until they do anything you see/hear about the movie is entirely rumours, no matter how much someone insists it is true. In my opinion, there is no movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets take bets on how much it will suck?

5 dollars.... do i hear a 10?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually raising an ante from 5 to 10 to 20 and so on is referred to as bidding, as in purchasing the rights to saying it will suck, or something. When you bet one way or another you put in as much as somebody on the other side of the argument is willing to supply you with.

I really am tempted to close this because I know the odds of this movie actually hitting the street are incredibly small, but I wont do that just yet, just incase you guys want to have a casual conversation like we used to back in the day before these threads turned into a bunch of "The movie doesn't exist!" spamming.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Suck or no suck, I'd watch it regardless, as would most every dbz fan in existence, therefore its a perfect money making scheme.

Best answers
damn.... i hope this movie's a fake. id be much happier if they'd make more dbz animated movies.

Best answers
The DB anime franchise was put to a halt after the colossal failure of GT, so no chance of that happening.

As for the live action movie: it's a hoax, and even if it wasn't I could care less.

Best answers
Still... It being on IMDB says something. They dont just put "theories and speculations" on there site with director and everything. Gonna suck though, anything dbz does. Whoops did i just offend this entire mod ;D

Best answers
To be honest I can't really see DBZ being done with real people, it might look alright in CG graphics though, even so Rocky is right I will see it even if it is done with real people. :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is bad , people will then confuse em with the animated films , meh anyway , part of the film is under production in aus , and one of the guys making it (Roland) has the same "real life" name as me ^_^

when the movie comes out , feel free to tell me how much it sux

LoL!!!

Best answers
They should do a Dbz movie like how they are doing Final fantasy avent children man that would be cool watching em power up in that 3d quality

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gonadz said:
Still... It being on IMDB says something. They dont just put "theories and speculations" on there site with director and everything.;D
Well, the thing about that is... it's already been on IMDB and removed once before. So there goes that theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom