installing problem

Best answers
I downloaded ESF Beta 1.2.3 and tried to install it, but when it got to the third window ("Choose Install Location"), I can't press "install".
I tried to use the patch to install it, but it happened again.
It happens only in the new files (Nullsoft Install System v2.03)

How can I fixed it and install the new ESF?

Best answers
HI,

i got the same problem.
I have install Half-Life 2 and Steam.

? Is the version off both important ?

One more thing.
I can finish the install, if i chose the folder of
the old Half-Life 1 game.... why?

Please help me, i want to play the game asap!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you need Half Life 1, this game does not work with Half life 2

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
run HL once then try again

that should fix it since STEAM instals some extra files when you run for the first time ^^

Best answers
My problem is the instalation doesn't open!!! It says the intalation is corrupted ...HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
^^^what he said works. i was having the same problem but then i opened HL once and then tried to install again and it worked...well for me it did anyway.

Best answers
I opened HL more than one time. It still doesn't work.
I reinstall Steam. didn't help.
I STILL can't press "install".

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it works all the time , wat r u talkinga bout , it's what i have to do if i have to set up esf to play on steam at the internet cafe i go to (i have to do it all the time becoz of the good for nothing "juzt reboot" utility , i don't see any point in a program like that , restrictions on their network are fine enough as it is)

Best answers
it works all the time , wat r u talkinga bout , it's what i have to do if i have to set up esf to play on steam at the internet cafe i go to (i have to do it all the time becoz of the good for nothing "juzt reboot" utility , i don't see any point in a program like that , restrictions on their network are fine enough as it is)

?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he just said that he has to do it evrytime he plays in a internet cafe cause he has to reinstall ESF evry time he plays

Best answers
well if it doesnt work try downloading the older versions and installing them from oldest to 1.2.3... and see if it works that way. if not maybe install esf into a diff folder maybe u installed it to the wrong location!!! if that does not help then re-download 1.2.3 from a different site. esf-world or red dragon or somthing.. if that doesnt work well then you can figure it out as ive had no problem installing esf. perhaps your computer doesnt run it... and if it means *file corrupted* it means it didnt finish the download properly or were ever u got it, it was a fake or its got viruses.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just get the 1.2 installer and the patches , that's my methoad of setup , if your install is corrupted , maybe a lot of people were getting the file at the same time as u , go to , let's say hlfiles or a differ mirror to get it , people will always get it off esf-world no doubt

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you can't press 'install' it's possible that you haven't selected a location to install to.

I really hope that's not the case, but I gather it may be because of this:
cfirmalovani13 said:
when it got to the third window ("Choose Install Location"), I can't press "install".
Almost like saying your computer won't run if it's not plugged in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom