One Piece Anime??

Best answers
one piece is basically about a guy who wants to be the next Pirate King and find the one piece which is the treasure the last pirate king left behind before he was executed,and you get to follow him on his adventures and to se how he picks up his crew members along the way.The main character Monkey.D.Luffy has eaten the "Gomu-Gomu" (plastic) devils fruit which turned him into a plastic man..(devils fruit is just a fruit that gives the person that eats them diffrent powers),on his trip you also get to meet others which has eaten the devils fruit and you get to see some wierd fights sometimes but its a pretty good show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i've seen a few AMV's of One Piece and it looked pretty funny, although it looked like he was made of rubber not plastic but whatever, he could take bullets and bounce them back, that looked cool.

whitesatan

W
could you gave me the full version trailer of one piece, coz i like the movie one piece.....plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been a while since I've had to arm myself against the dreaded thread zombies. In any case, we will not give you info on where to download anime series as is violates copyright laws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom