In 1.3

Best answers
Are you going to have download models like SS 2 Goku and SS 3 Goku like in EVM, cause I can't even figure out how to get the models on EVM, I always have to go around as a red block man, on EVM i've tried EVERYTHING and it won't work, so, are you going have download those transformation models or not for 1.3, HOPEFELLEY NOT.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you deffinately wont have to, but installing that model pack is easy, just copy and paste the two folders in the rar file to your esf models directory, evoila done.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well duh, 1.3 is going to have its own models. :) Unlike evm, ESF has a very talented, very dedicated modeling squad.

Best answers
in 1.3 are all the models going to be redone or what?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, they posted that new vegeta/krillin model, so i assume the rest will be redone as well.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well not the model...But a picture displaying him, normal and his super form. It was a news update once, but i dunno if the archives are back up.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to mention the New trunks model looks sweet

But all pictures were lost from the internet :(

and yes they will make a new Goku model.

And DracoHeart you can edit ^^

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think all the models are being redone? Im not positive about Buu / Freeza 1 / Cell 1 Well, we'll just have to wait and see then huh? :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You whould be the one telling us since you are animating them ^^

Best answers
Hey , I'd like to know where do I'l find the models on the internet because i don't know how vegeta will look , gohan , trunks , I know only how goku look's like and that model is grat , esf-world :] . And if the team reads this , do you'l make a video or something trailer , something to know what we are expecting , because i think the release date whon't be on 18 March 05 :]

Best answers
question wats a rar file.. ive downloaded the evo model pack 2.0 and the evo sp pack 2.0... and ive installed the sp pack.. but were do i install it into.. exactly and the model pack thing which is just a document thing were do i put that?? any help...

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
u can find the pics on moddb.com or how was the page again

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Auctally I was just there a couple days ago. They only have 3 pictures on mod db and they were map pictures.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well they had pictures but they lost them and couldnt get them back when their server crashed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom