esf with half life 2 engine?

Best answers
its may already been suggested or even given the answer but mabey the esf team could convert the code into half life 2 so the people who want it in hl2 engine can play esf, its just with the half life 2 engine the esf team could add better more cool effects its jsut the hl1 engines starting to look crap to my eyes anyway, so please esf convert the code into hl2 engine as a little extra for the peeps out there

EDIT::..
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just read the stickys, that shatterd my dream, well mabey you could provide the old esf 1.2 when esf 1.3 comes out ,for those who want to convert it to hl2 code?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a sticky right above your post, it's called
ESF ON HL2/SOURCE COME ONE COME ALL.

I suggest you read it, you'll find all the answers you need.

*edit* Heh, you edited your post at the exact time as I pointed you to the sticky. Well at least now you know.

Best answers
yea i jsut red it thats why i put
"EDIT::..
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just read the stickys, that shatterd my dream, well mabey you could provide the old esf 1.2 when esf 1.3 comes out ,for those who want to convert it to hl2 code?"

on my prevouse post

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think when ESF dies (i'm not saying when, but it has to sometime) the source code should be sharewared/open source so it can live on in other mods, and yes, hopefully, get converted to HL2.

Just because ESF dies, it doesn't mean the vultures can't eat it :p

Best answers
Well think about it, i think of it this way Raven, by time ESF does die, or if it does, there will be probably a Half life 3 lol.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is considering ESF lives for another 25 years, Oubliez.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How long was the gap between HL1 and HL2? 9 years? I forget. I don't think there'll be a DB mod for HL3, DBZ is sort of on it's last legs now :S

I'd like DB Adventures to go as far as ESF did, people who say the ESF team don't care don't know the team. They might be stubborn but they're not lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom