End of GT

Best answers
i just finished the end of the dragon ball gt series.........whats to happen next? it dosnt make sense to just end it like that

Best answers
well goku defeats the evil shenrons and when all the dragon balls are collected, shenron explains that it is goku's fault for mis use of the dragon balls and goku gets on shenrons head and leaves and says good bye to every one. then it shoews like a 2 min clip of pan as a grandma of Goku Jr fighting Vegeta Jr they both go super siayan and it ends goku leaving the tournament.....

well if you watch it and focus closely you see hints that their can be a new series or their wont be:

Reasons Why:
-it says goku will be here to defend the earth no matter what
-the end leaves u hanging
Reasons of no new series:
-You see goku saying good bye for good
-It hints that goku jr and vegeta jr will wind up being like the originals. becuase vegeta jr insults goku jr like the originals did saying he had ugly cloths and is a bad fighter as if Vegeta would call goku a low class siayan
-Most of the characters are dead.Vegeta,Gohan,Goten,Trunks yada yada yada goku(unknown)

i really cant tell what is going to happen, id like to see another series

Best answers
I have seen pictures and stuff with goku jr one i saw he was in a foreest looking at a bear so...im assuming its not finished.
Btw i think its stupid pan cauldnt go SSj but goku jr can and hed have less sayian blood than what pan did, He would be like human/one tenth sayian if its gunna be this strange why dont they revive bardock and train him to a ssj....i wish :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not the complete end of GT, 'A Heroes Legacy' happens between Goku vanishing and Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr.'s fight. It's good, you get some insight into Goku Jr, find out that the dragonballs did return after 100 years and so did Goku. Everyone else but Pan is dead from old age. And Toriyama revealed that female saiyans don't have the gene that allows them to turn SSJ, bit sexist but meh :p

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There won't be a GT sequel. Let DBZ rest in peace, these multi-national corporations need to stop flogging it for all its worth.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I agree, it wold be stretching out the series too much if they made a new dragonball. And if they agreed to AF, i would sicken me to see all those little AF fans to be happy.

All that we can hope for is more games and maybe a full length feature movie theatre type movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if you know this but AF stands for April Fools, a couple of respected sites all announced that Dragonball AF was coming to the US on Aprils Fools day, and they were believed. They revealed it was a gag but by then the AF-fandom had set in :D

Personally I don't like the idea of there being a stage past SS4, as it was supposed to be a Saiyans ultimate form, a cross of their two natural forms to make the ultimate warrior. Anything past that would just be to satiate fanboys.

Best answers
who said their would have to be a transformation past 4? it would be cool just to see whole crew together fighting again. i personally think Gt ruined the series by making everyone setteled down and weaker such as gohan,goten,trunks

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Ravendust O_O How come is it anytime there is a dragonball related question...You know the answer? Scary at times...

Now if you knew Goku's middle name, you'd probably have to assainated o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasnt aware that he had more than Goku or Kakarot for a name.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well seeing as how Goku was an alien from space, it is unlikely that Gohan (Goku's adopted grandfather) would have given him a middle name.

As for AF being April Fools, I was quite sure it was After Future. A source on your info Raven?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Ravendust How come is it anytime there is a dragonball related question...You know the answer? Scary at times...
Yeah, I was a bit of a fanboy and it sort of stuck with me over the years :tired:

As for AF being April Fools, I was quite sure it was After Future. A source on your info Raven?
After Future was the name they gave on the 1st of April. They then revealed that it was a prank and that AF was April Fools. But by then people decided they liked After Future and kept with it! I know more than one DBZ site has gone down through lack of interest but i'll try and find a source for you.

EDIT: Source'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom